SportsWrath

POSITIVE ATTITUDES!!!!

feefifoefum

Alright my fellow Met brethren, it's time to ditch the negative thoughts about Pedro and El Duque. We are the Miracle Mets. The Amazin's!!!! Tomorrow is the day we have waited 6 years for, and there is no place like Shea during the playoffs. The crowd will push the Mets through adversity and the bats will slug the Dodgers to defeat.

YA GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!!

LET'S GO METS!!!!!!!!!

I just don't see it happening anymore... but I'll be watching the team and cheering like I did all year long.

Let's Go Mets!

I'm shocked!!!!

See what the positive attitudes did today???!!!

Keep it going tomorrow fellas!!! :rock:

In all honesty, its not like without those 2 guys the Mets all of a sudden suck. Its apparent that the Mets lineup is difficult to navigate through and as long as our big guns produce(or at least 2 of them like Delgado and Wright did) I do not see any NL team beating them. The Yankees? Well thats another story and sadly I do not think we have the Starting pitching to beat that team, talk about a deep lineup.

In all honesty, its not like without those 2 guys the Mets all of a sudden suck. Its apparent that the Mets lineup is difficult to navigate through and as long as our big guns produce(or at least 2 of them like Delgado and Wright did) I do not see any NL team beating them. The Yankees? Well thats another story and sadly I do not think we have the Starting pitching to beat that team, talk about a deep lineup.

hopefully someone like the Athletics or Tigers upset them