SportsWrath

Another serious question for Giants fans...

BadEgg

Does Lavar Arrington really play for the Giants or was all of that stuff about them signing him a dream or, in your case, a nightmare? :confused:

I don't blame you for making that remark. I think all Giants fans are wondering when he's going to show up... you can add Emmons to the list also. But hey, it couldn't be worse than the TO debacle... that was a nasty break up.. don't ya think?

I don't blame you for making that remark. I think all Giants fans are wondering when he's going to show up... you can add Emmons to the list also. But hey, it couldn't be worse than the TO debacle... that was a nasty break up.. don't ya think?

LOL!! Yeah, it was.

Ya know, it could just be a case of a new Defense to get used to. Well, Lavar at least. Emmons can go jump in a lake for all I care. He's a waste. :brooding:

• 2 weeks later...

you know what? lavar hasn't shown up, you're right. but he is coming off a major knee injury and we have yet to find out if he's truly slowed down or not, because he is not fully healthy. a lot of people questioned pierce in the same way the first few games last year. secondly, i liked the way lavar has handled his criticism so far. he doesn't seem to be affected by all the negative press as of yet, and he doesn't seem to get involved in a war of words like the foreskins tried to impose on him. if healthy i really don't think he's done but we will see. if he does turn out to be a dud, i applaud the giants for giving him an incentive laden contract, and it really won't be much of a problem to just cut him.

Does Lavar Arrington really play for the Giants or was all of that stuff about them signing him a dream or, in your case, a nightmare? :confused:

Jay Feely> Your Team.

LaVar Arrington> Your Franchise.

Eli Manning> Your's and Everyone You Knows Existence.

you know what? lavar hasn't shown up, you're right. but he is coming off a major knee injury and we have yet to find out if he's truly slowed down or not, because he is not fully healthy. a lot of people questioned pierce in the same way the first few games last year. secondly, i liked the way lavar has handled his criticism so far. he doesn't seem to be affected by all the negative press as of yet, and he doesn't seem to get involved in a war of words like the foreskins tried to impose on him. if healthy i really don't think he's done but we will see. if he does turn out to be a dud, i applaud the giants for giving him an incentive laden contract, and it really won't be much of a problem to just cut him.

Oh I definitely agree with you. I wasn't critical of Lavar so much as to point out the obvious. Personally I think his slow start is understandable and much of it has to do with the defense in general looking lost out there (till the skins game of course).

I, too, like how Lavar has handled himself so far. I like the calm cool and collected image. He showed up against the skins and i feel we only saw the tip of the iceberg.