SportsWrath

i love you all

Blue Jeans

:doh: Here we go again....

Look, we're all very happy you've been a fan forever, you've made that very clear with 8000000000 posts about bandwagoners and such. But for Christ sakes, you talk about being arrogant, and here you are agian shoving the fact you're a die-hard and everyone else is a bandwagoner.

No, what pisses me off is when a person(like you) comes here and downs the Met fan for feeling good about the fact that their team just won the NL EAST title.

Why do you do that?

How does the Met fan happiness affect you?

Is there really any reason to do this?

DO you hate yourself so much that you feel unless the Yankees are bringing joy to all their narcissitic fans out there no one else can have some fun?

Were you ass raped by a Met fan back in the 80's?

Serioesly inquiring minds want to know.

No, what pisses me off is when a person(like you) comes here and downs the Met fan for feeling good about the fact that their team just won the NL EAST title.

Why do you do that?

How does the Met fan happiness affect you?

Is there really any reason to do this?

DO you hate yourself so much that you feel unless the Yankees are bringing joy to all their narcissitic fans out there no one else can have some fun?

Were you ass raped by a Met fan back in the 80's?

Serioesly inquiring minds want to know.

Dude, get it through your head that I find someone telling anyone they love you over a division title, much like being drunk, hilarious. I'm glad you guys took the division, I just find this particular post funny. I'm sure I can dig through these posts and find myself telling you guys more than once that I want the Mets to get to the series.

and were you ass raped by a Yanks fan in,..oh pick a year?

Dude, get it through your head that I find someone telling anyone they love you over a division title, much like being drunk, hilarious. I'm glad you guys took the division, I just find this particular post funny. I'm sure I can dig through these posts and find myself telling you guys more than once that I want the Mets to get to the series.

and were you ass raped by a Yanks fan in,..oh pick a year?

No but I did fuck a girl in high school with a smelly twat who had a Don Mattingly poster over her bed. I had nightmares when I saw Donny baseball for years after that :P