SportsWrath

The who cares game?

BlueInCanada

1 minute ago, Herc said:

Haha well I guess a better way to phrase it is why are we mad at him?

I don't understand it either.  I get it's because its the Eagles, but he did pretty much everything he could to stay in NY and the Eagles were willing to pay way more than what anyone thought he would get.  Hard to blame the guy.  

7 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

I don't understand it either.  I get it's because its the Eagles, but he did pretty much everything he could to stay in NY and the Eagles were willing to pay way more than what anyone thought he would get.  Hard to blame the guy.  

Hey I’ve got some reason to boo now. He’s run with real power more today against us than I can ever recall him doing for us. 

6 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Hey I’ve got some reason to boo now. He’s run with real power more today against us than I can ever recall him doing for us. 

Lol, yeah I also thought your point about the boos getting to him was accurate, dude is really emotional so it's likely to affect his game.  

4 minutes ago, Herc said:

This is going to be the injury guarantee game isn’t it 

No way Jones survives this game.  Between the sacks and him thinking he's Earl Campbell...honestly I am starting to think he's trying to ensure that injury guarantee gets guaranteed.