SportsWrath

Garrett Nussmeier

Sephiroth

4 hours ago, mastershake said:

Cam Ward is the guy.

I haven't dipped into his film yet too much, but my guess is 1. we won't have the draft capital to get him, and 2. I don't know... there's something weird about his throwing motion and arm strength.  Watching Caleb Williams I thought all his improv/sidearm shit would work in the league, but Cam Ward's doesn't seem to have the same velocity, accuracy, or zip.  

Again though, I'm basing this off of like six minutes of video. 

3 hours ago, mastershake said:

I mean, Aaron Rodgers is a complete whacko and nut, yet he's a HOF QB, so proclivity to God or Christianity shouldn't be a factor when deciding on a player IMO.

Yeah, but look at how many teams that guy has broken up and how many jobs he's costed. 

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with being religious but the second Azir Hakeem Muhammad doesn't want to join your prayer circle there's suddenly feel bads.  

I keep saying it and I'll keep saying it until it happens: 

Arch Manning is the guy. 

The Giants are going to pull the same plan they did before we got his his uncle. There's a reason Stafford rumors are flying around...he'd be the Giants' 2024 version of Kurt Warner. Then things will fall into place where they'll work out a deal to get Manning. It's gonna happen. Everyone will be pissed we didn't get a QB in the '25 draft, but trust me, greatness is coming back where it belongs. 

10 hours ago, mastershake said:

I mean, Aaron Rodgers is a complete whacko and nut, yet he's a HOF QB, so proclivity to God or Christianity shouldn't be a factor when deciding on a player IMO.

Oh I don’t care that he’s religious. I say he’s an idiot because he thinks his football career is of cosmic importance.