SportsWrath

Beautiful Fall Afternoon/Bike Comp or NYG game?

Sephiroth

33 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Easy choice for me. There's a big downhill race about a half-mile from home. Vendors, beer tent, and music.

Anyone plan on watching these losers today?

I will listen on the radio feed as I play another PC game and enjoy myself.  The after game action reports on WFAN are entertaining as well.  I will not look to dedicating 3-5 hours of my life to a game on Sunday till at least next year.  :)

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

To much to do with the weather changing.

Nabers being out is the only reason to watch the Giants not being on the field.

I have red zone going, maybe the Giants will have a highlight or two.

Oh...theres a highlight for you...but prolly not gonna wanna see it

Pleasant surprise. 

Seen the fumble but thought Grey was over the line.

All I gotta say is the Seahawks suck lol

Just wonder if this is going to fuck up draft positioning down the line since I see us and them vying for a QB. 

30 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

We won because I didn't start a gameday thread, and I didn't watch either. 

Who's the best Superfan? >>>>THIS GUY<<<<

We won because after I came back from the downhill comp I summoned the Ghost of Jay Feely on the final FG attempt.

Not even joking, I actually said that.

16 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

We won because after I came back from the downhill comp I summoned the Ghost of Jay Feely on the final FG attempt.

Not even joking, I actually said that.

And here I thought I had a lock on gayest post of the day.

I am really surprised/happy they won today and played as well as the did. Nice to see Slayton have a good game. Tracy with a good game. Barkley who? 2-3 is not bad. Bengals defensive not very impressive. They look rough. 

2-3 is recoverable from...but they play so damned inconsistently. I mean, if this was a great offense and only lost 3 games by a FG or less and "just couldn't catch a break", that's one thing. That ain't this team. Jones seriously looked like he won the SB in the clips I've seen. I get it, everyone's happy for a win, but I don't see us winning 3-4 in a row and being 6-3 at the week 9 point.

We need Jolly Green Giant to do whatever Grimace did for the Mets. That's what we need. 

Blocking a field goal is not the way you want to seal a game but there was a lot of good things came out of this game. Tracy looked great. Jones had another solid game. We do have a tight end. Our o-line is actually pretty good. Tyler Nubin looks the real deal as does Dru Phillips. JMS is far better than last year. Defensive line seriously played well. And Daboll's playcalling is coming around and he's found a balance. At least we're competitive now. Good job today.