SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys

BronxRik

Slayton fucking sucks... that guy is fourth string at best.  He never catches a ball in traffic and/or is contested.  Every pass thrown to him has to be clean.  You can not tell me in good conscience Daboll that Slayton gives you more than Hyatt. 

Just now, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Slayton fucking sucks... that guy is fourth string at best.  He never catches a ball in traffic and/or is contested.  Every pass thrown to him has to be clean.  You can not tell me in good conscience Daboll that Slayton gives you more than Hyatt. 

Dude, you read my mind I just deleted my post. He can't make a play on the ball, everything has to be right there for him.

11 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Dude, you read my mind I just deleted my post. He can't make a play on the ball, everything has to be right there for him.

Brother I am so tired of this song... he makes me upset.  WHAT DO THE GIANTS SEE IN HIM... he is not a receiving machine at all.

Nabers is the offense as BiC writes.  This love affair with Robinson I don't see it panning out either.  He should at best be used for two or three trick plays a game.  He is not a consistent regular receiver.  However when you have assholes on your team like Slayton what can you do?

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Whelp, looks like it's 1-3.

All and all a game where the Cowboys did everything they could to loose the game.

Penalties, dropping passes, missed tackles.

But the Giants couldn't take advantage of that.

And Jones deep ball is gone entirely, maybe a neck issue, but take out Nabers and Robinson and Jones doesn't have any sort of stat line.

Really annoying that the o-line improves, he gets over all that ghost pressure from the Vikings game, but now he has no arm talent left.  This offense would be pretty decent if teams had to play back on us.  Instead all we can do is throw 6 yard passes and get tackled immediately