SportsWrath

Eli nominated for the HoF

BlueInCanada

On 9/27/2024 at 7:20 AM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I agree with this...

Cam isnt even in the conversation let alone be in front of McNair. And he is talking shit. Eli should be a shoo-in purely on his Iron Man status coupled with the above mentioned achievements - winning the entire playoffs on the Road, beating an undefeated team, beating Brady twice and 2 Superbowl MVPs. Playoff Eli was a God! If not for Odell and Shepard dropping those dolly TDs against the Packers after the boat incident, who knows - that could have been a deep Playoff run too.

7 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Cam isnt even in the conversation let alone be in front of McNair. And he is talking shit. Eli should be a shoo-in purely on his Iron Man status coupled with the above mentioned achievements - winning the entire playoffs on the Road, beating an undefeated team, beating Brady twice and 2 Superbowl MVPs. Playoff Eli was a God! If not for Odell and Shepard dropping those dolly TDs against the Packers after the boat incident, who knows - that could have been a deep Playoff run too.

I totally agree bro... the OBJ period was a wasted last opportunity for Eli.  He was peak Giants QB.  I have seen Giants QB's since Fran Tarkenton.  He was better than Simms, Hostetler, Collins, Tarkenton and way better than that one hit wonder Warner.  The best and most clutch QB the Giants have had since I started watching in 1968 at the age of four.  Eli is the one in a million.