SportsWrath

Why would we prepare for this?

Mr. P

16 hours ago, jranieli said:

He used to post his sermons when we first opened up or whatever it was. I don't think anyone had any problems with it. I think I might have personally encouraged him to do so. People just can't handle the response when they provoke. He had a good sense of humor though. 

It did not bother me and I loved engaging him in debate, study and understanding of the Christian word. 

15 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

What did Nas do that went off the boards into personal life?? Did he go off the rails or something? Which thread is this where shit hit the ceiling?

Also - who are the Fab4 that were banned?

Fab4 are old school... from the infancy of the board.  When the refugees of the Giants main board came here.

On 9/24/2024 at 2:33 AM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Fab4 are old school... from the infancy of the board.  When the refugees of the Giants main board came here.

Im one of them :) Hence I was trying to job my memory who the Fab4 were....I remember NYGMoney being full of himself all the time and his cocksucker Italian Hotdog who was always hanging on to his jockstrap for no reason...but dont think they transitioned here.

7 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Im one of them :) Hence I was trying to job my memory who the Fab4 were....I remember NYGMoney being full of himself all the time and his cocksucker Italian Hotdog who was always hanging on to his jockstrap for no reason...but dont think they transitioned here.

It was BadEgg and the Hotdog guy. I don't think BadEgg has been here since the Giants won the first of two Superbowls with Eli in 07. I think. They were useless trolls. Not funny. 

Some rose colored hindsight going on. 

rph was a racist, who regularly told others they were going to hell if they didn’t believe his specific brand of Christianity. 

Nas called my wife a whore and tried to get me fired, and then REFUSED to agree to keep things online and not go off the board. 

bleedin went off the deep end when I said dude. Also accused those who didn’t believe Hilary was secretly in a coma of living in their parents basement.  

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

Some rose colored hindsight going on. 

rph was a racist, who regularly told others they were going to hell if they didn’t believe his specific brand of Christianity. 

Nas called my wife a whore and tried to get me fired, and then REFUSED to agree to keep things online and not go off the board. 

bleedin went off the deep end when I said dude. Also accused those who didn’t believe Hilary was secretly in a coma of living in their parents basement.  

Pdub bringing the receipts!

fwiw, I think there’s a difference between bigotry and racism. I never thought rph was a racist. 

46 minutes ago, Herc said:

Ngl I thought Italian hotdog and donovan4prez were pretty funny 

agreed! 

9 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I think nygmoney posted here for a while. Actually, I think he’s the one who recruited me here, off another dying board.

16 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

9 hours ago, jranieli said:

It was BadEgg and the Hotdog guy. I don't think BadEgg has been here since the Giants won the first of two Superbowls with Eli in 07. I think. They were useless trolls. Not funny. 

For sure... they brought nothing to the discussion.  Joe Morris' boy who loved the Egals was much better.  Cogent arguments for Egal love.