SportsWrath

Camp

Mr. P

I am not sure exactly how the PUP works, basically Neal is able to attend meetings but not practice?  Giants have 3 weeks to decide to activate or put him on IR, before the preseason games start?

12 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Here we go...and here come the excuses for the OL sucking again...and he comes the DJ apologists making excuses...again.

Don't you know what it takes a franchise QB 9 years before you can judge them?

You're a hater yo.

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm never going to let pre-draft "experts" talk me out on what I see with my own two eyes ever again.

who’s this in reference to?

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

Here we go...and here come the excuses for the OL sucking again...and he comes the DJ apologists making excuses...again.

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

You're a hater yo.

For real... 9 years.... it takes 10 years to make a Super Bowl QB mangs...

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

You're a hater yo.

My understanding is that if we just give him time, Daniel Jones will be a quality NFL QB by the year 2031.

9 hours ago, mastershake said:

Incidentally, if Evan Neal has to miss extended periods of time, that just makes the giants OL better, and it makes the decision to reject his 5th year option easier.

Seemingly has already lost his RT job...unless he were to dominate at whichever Guard spot...I think 5th year option is off the table.

41 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Awesome but for the love of God somebody give Jaylen Hyatt a sandwich.

is this in reference to the fact that he’s actually eating pbj sandwiches to gain weight?

On 7/24/2024 at 2:36 PM, Mr. P said:

who’s this in reference to?

I thought Neal looked really bad in the film I watched (bad feet, slow, leans, leads with head, etc) but Brian Baldinger and Bobby Skinner and a few other guys' breakdowns called out all the things he did well. He was a consensus "can't miss" pick so I figured they all must be right and I was wrong.

I watched more film and eventually got talked into him being a good player, but as a pro I'm seeing all the issues that I had originally seen. 

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

is this in reference to the fact that he’s actually eating pbj sandwiches to gain weight?

Lol holy shit really? I was just commenting that he looks really thin.

Give that guy two sandwiches then.

Can someone please for the love of all that is holy show me a play from camp where Jones doesn't stare down a receiver.

Hell...can someone show me a coach getting in his face telling him that these long balls aren't gonna happen if he can't look off a safety?

Excited to see what Nabors, Hyatt and Robinson can do with Bellinger and Johnson...but I cannot help but think Jones is too far gone.  At least he isn't taking off and running at first sight of pressure yet...

3 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Can someone please for the love of all that is holy show me a play from camp where Jones doesn't stare down a receiver.

Hell...can someone show me a coach getting in his face telling him that these long balls aren't gonna happen if he can't look off a safety?

Excited to see what Nabors, Hyatt and Robinson can do with Bellinger and Johnson...but I cannot help but think Jones is too far gone.  At least he isn't taking off and running at first sight of pressure yet...

It's alright. If we just give him enough time with a good oline, he'll develop into a quality QB by 2032.