SportsWrath

Giants to be on a new offseason hard knocks

Mr. P

8 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

This... I would have let Barkley walk last year.  Rebuild completely... stop this nickel and dime stuff.  We gave up Tiki a year before the big Super Bowl win against the Patsie in 2008.  Let Barkley walk and take your lumps.  You are on a 3-5 year cycle anyway.  Go hard core all the way or get into another line of business.  No half steps.

I would’ve too, and I think schoen went into the year expecting to, but winning a playoff game changed a lot of things.  Either he thought we were way ahead of schedule and decided to pay for one year or he knew there’d be too much backlash letting the best offensive player on a top 8 team leave 

On 7/18/2024 at 6:56 PM, Herc said:

I would’ve too, and I think schoen went into the year expecting to, but winning a playoff game changed a lot of things.  Either he thought we were way ahead of schedule and decided to pay for one year or he knew there’d be too much backlash letting the best offensive player on a top 8 team leave 

Sound logical reasoning for number two.  I would take a chance in not standing still though.

Saquon came off like a a champ last night. The discussion with the ol coach at Penn state pro day, where he’s expressing interest and excitement about the players (jsm). Like really the guy wee souls want around. 

The giants brass looks a little unprepared. Like doing fan analysis type stuff on success rate of rd 1 qbs on the fly on their phone. 

On 7/24/2024 at 9:31 AM, Virginia Giant said:

Saquon came off like a a champ last night. The discussion with the ol coach at Penn state pro day, where he’s expressing interest and excitement about the players (jsm). Like really the guy wee souls want around. 

The giants brass looks a little unprepared. Like doing fan analysis type stuff on success rate of rd 1 qbs on the fly on their phone. 

Yeah I haven't been impressed with Schoen or the rest of the front office to be honest. I posted in the other thread that they don't come off as being very prepared. This year is really going to tell us a lot.

Also I agree, Saquon definitely the guy wee souls want around. I've been saying that since we drafted him and I'll stick to it till the day I die. :D

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Yeah I haven't been impressed with Schoen or the rest of the front office to be honest. I posted in the other thread that they don't come off as being very prepared. This year is really going to tell us a lot.

Also I agree, Saquon definitely the guy wee souls want around. I've been saying that since we drafted him and I'll stick to it till the day I die. :D

I’ve got to start period reading when posting from my phone. Fucking swipe feature gets me.