SportsWrath

Ok it's official, GOAT HoF WR Nabers first interview at camp.

13 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Beat reporters saying Tommy Cutlets was the best qb on the practice field today.  

in one of the team-produced clips where the ask stuff like 'what sport would you play other than football', you hear someone telling Drew Lock that he isn't even the best QB in the room. Since Jones isn't really playing yet, I took that to mean Cutlets is bringing it. 

16 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Beat reporters saying Tommy Cutlets was the best qb on the practice field today.  

He knows he is fighting for a job, if not with the Giants with another team somewhere this season.

On 5/23/2024 at 5:02 PM, Mr. P said:

I'd love it if he won the backup job. Us greaseballs haven't had a single guy to hang our hat on for as long as I've been alive.

Do they carry 3 qb's going into the season? If they go with 2, then I really hope Cutlets (I can't believe I am saying that word) is the backup. I have zero interest in Lock. I hope it motivates Cutlets the most. 

Hopefully the social media team sits this one out.  If there’s anything more cringe than “he’s Italian and so are the sopranos lol Italian food” jokes in 2023, it’s doing it in 2024

On 5/25/2024 at 1:53 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

Jones himself said he has no doubt he will be ready to start Week 1. Think they will go with all 3 QBs - based on what happened last season.

If they do not go 3 QBs they will lose DeVito or Rourke if they try to push one of them to the practice squad 

1 hour ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Steve Smith...the other one...was coaching Nabers and Hyatt...why is he there???

He is friends with Daboll, he did this last year too

10 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Steve Smith...the other one...was coaching Nabers and Hyatt...why is he there???

9 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

He is friends with Daboll, he did this last year too

8 hours ago, Herc said:

He can show robinson a few things about taking advantage of his height for sure 

Nice... Steve Smith always got open and caught the ball... sort of a lot like Amani Toomer.

5 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Nice... Steve Smith always got open and caught the ball... sort of a lot like Amani Toomer.

Carolina Steve Smith, not our former Giants Steve Smith.

Granted both got open.

But doesn't hurt having a HoF WR (should be) coaching up our guys.