SportsWrath

Beat the Pack Monday

GorillaNJ

2 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

Feels like so long since an exciting giants game….     Since that Vikings playoff win last year

Yeah was nice to get to watch a good Giants game this year. 

Reminded of of those Eli days watching the comebacks.

One or two more before it's all over would be nice. 

I want to win at least one of the Philthy games so bad.

Also, isn't there a rule about the ground not causing a fumble? When Saquon trips, his elbow clearly slams into the ground and the ball pops out. Doesn't matter now, but clearly the ground caused the fumble. 

4 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I want to win at least one of the Philthy games so bad.

Also, isn't there a rule about the ground not causing a fumble? When Saquon trips, his elbow clearly slams into the ground and the ball pops out. Doesn't matter now, but clearly the ground caused the fumble. 

If he was tackled the ground can’t cause a fumble, but since he just fucking fell over it’s a live ball 

3 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

DeVito's agent was dressed like he really gonna make offers people cant refuse!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFCEastMemeWar/s/1EDKFZrxB9 

Honestly looks like they never figured DiVito was getting a call this year and when the Giants came knocking at the end of the draft they had to find someone who's done some "business deals"

Wouldn't be surprised if he's a bookie too lol 

17 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFCEastMemeWar/s/1EDKFZrxB9 

Honestly looks like they never figured DiVito was getting a call this year and when the Giants came knocking at the end of the draft they had to find someone who's done some "business deals"

Wouldn't be surprised if he's a bookie too lol 

The entire DeVito family looks like they are gonna have a television show soon if this continues...

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Keeping up with the "DiVitos" 

I'd watch it.

The dad can have a catch phrase. 

"Hey my son throws a spicy meatball!' 

Whatever be the case - i love the whole team rallying around the "italian hand gesture thing". Wins cure a lot of issues I guess. And fuck - I just realised we are 1 game out of the playoffs! WTF?? Crazy fucking season. Reminds me of the fadeaway basketball shot thing the team did during the SB run.....like some sort of unifying thing when everything was falling apart

38 minutes ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Whatever be the case - i love the whole team rallying around the "italian hand gesture thing". Wins cure a lot of issues I guess. And fuck - I just realised we are 1 game out of the playoffs! WTF?? Crazy fucking season. Reminds me of the fadeaway basketball shot thing the team did during the SB run.....like some sort of unifying thing when everything was falling apart

True, but there are also a bunch of gestures they could break out if shit goes sideways.

Just watch... and WASPS up in the TV booth wont know enough to break the camera away.

Whether its the one arm bras d'honneur salute, a vaffanculo chin skim. "I gotcha right here..." junk grab or anything involving the biting of their palms.....book it, its going to happen.

C. Wagon

1 hour ago, jranieli said:

Giants played good enough last night to win, but man the Packers suck. Can't blame Rodgers for wanting to get out of there. 

They've been playing good as of late.

Their defense is a top pass rushing team that didn't sack DiVito once.

That offence though really missed a number of throws last night.

They're asking the same questions of Love we have been of Jones.  One game he has it, next he doesn't.

Our offensive line played well...proves our skill positions aren't bad...though Hyatt kinda disappeared.

I will take the win...but am not getting my hopes up for playoffs with 2 games against Philly still on the docket

5 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

True, but there are also a bunch of gestures they could break out if shit goes sideways.

Just watch... and WASPS up in the TV booth wont know enough to break the camera away.

Whether its the one arm bras d'honneur salute, a vaffanculo chin skim. "I gotcha right here..." junk grab or anything involving the biting of their palms.....book it, its going to happen.

C. Wagon

This man's been to Bayonne!

Just wait till the team's in trouble and La Famiglia decides to give the ol' Grattata (crotch grab). It's not meant in a sexual way but to ward off bad juju... which will be fun for Joe Buck to have to explain.

Also Lo Occhio (the eye), which can be countered with e corn (the horns... like the kids do at their Metallic concerts).

Man, all this talk is making me wanna take a trip back to the old country!