SportsWrath

Giants Ink Ashawn Robinson

Sephiroth

I knew he's a name but haven't really paid attention to his career. Sounds like a good signing though.

Unfortunately however, this means I'm going to have to redo my mock that had us taking Calijah Kancey in the first...

I think the DT rotation got thin last year.  I read "up to 8mil"...so that might include incentives he may not hit.  Too lazy to search the details.

Good signing and seems like Giants made offer, Robinson shopped it, came back to Giants after finding teams weren't gonna do much better.  Like that Schoen stuck to his guns and didn't overpay

16 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

I think the DT rotation got thin last year.  I read "up to 8mil"...so that might include incentives he may not hit.  Too lazy to search the details.

Good signing and seems like Giants made offer, Robinson shopped it, came back to Giants after finding teams weren't gonna do much better.  Like that Schoen stuck to his guns and didn't overpay

Probably easy to achieve incentives but yeah probably does include them. He still did well with this deal.