SportsWrath

Toney Traded

mastershake

15 minutes ago, The P said:

nice. 

Well...maybe not several...just the crack dealer/strength and conditioning coach one that od'd on the Witch Hazel and then the "Linebacker Coach" that put a 5 year old in a nursing home having to relearn literally everything because he was driving home form his office loaded at twice the legal limit BAC and posted speed limit...both of whom did time on gun and drug charges and given every opportunity to correct their behavior .....is the definition of low character.

C. Wagon

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Well...maybe not several...just the crack dealer/strength and conditioning coach one that od'd on the Witch Hazel and then the "Linebacker Coach" that put a 5 year old in a nursing home having to relearn literally everything because he was driving home form his office loaded at twice the legal limit BAC and posted speed limit...both of whom did time on gun and drug charges and given every opportunity to correct their behavior .....is the definition of low character.

C. Wagon

hahah I know.  It was a good line 

4 hours ago, mastershake said:

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Don'tKareous Phoney!

Now he can be someone else's fucking problem. 

3 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Wow. 

Reading between the lines a bit, this is the first time I’m aware of that blind fan estimations of a player’s character were on the money. That’s all we got, for a guy that was a first round pick, and has no injuries that have long term consequences? There was fire to all that shit smoke.

FUCK HIM from here to oblivion.   I'm stoked that clown is off our team.   I'll admit I had to stop to make sure today wasn't April 1st.   This team has no room for clowns. 

3 hours ago, Herc said:

Too bad it came to this.  Got really excited whenever he actually played.  Watch him play out the rest of the season 

It doesn't matter.... for some reason his butt was hurt in NY...