SportsWrath

Daniel Jones

Sephiroth

5 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I am going to re-watch over the holiday...there is so much you miss because the banter is so quick. 

Remarkably well written show.

C.W agon

It really is, I used it as motivation to get on the stationary bike before work, I need to watch it again.  Coincidentally, have not been on the bike since I finished the show.

On 11/23/2021 at 11:07 AM, mastershake said:

Big 10 running backs....the giants absolutely cannot draft big 10 running backs.

- Butch Woolfork

- Jarrod Bunch (granted, more of a FB who was beset by injuries, but still a 1st round big 10 RB)

- Tyrone Wheatley (he had a decent post giants career though)

- Joe Montgomery

- Ron Dayne

On 11/23/2021 at 11:48 AM, Chuck Wagon said:

Never even thought of it that way....but yeah..that is a very bad track record.

C. Wagon

All of those guys did real well in college with the cutback... however in the pro's you cut back to a defender in his lane.  In the pros these guys mostly danced at the line and got hammered time after time.  The time to commit and get three or four yards these guys were dancing parallel to the line for five yards which at best resulted in a one or two yard gain on most plays.  Never draft an RB high is the golden rule.

8 hours ago, NeMesiS said:

Fuck you Wagsey.. Give your balls a tug. 

I love this show

On 11/24/2021 at 7:39 PM, Virginia Giant said:

It really is, I used it as motivation to get on the stationary bike before work, I need to watch it again.  Coincidentally, have not been on the bike since I finished the show.

I read somewhere that Shoresy is getting a spin off of some type.

C. Wagon

15 hours ago, Pdouble said:

Fuckin Coughlin.  

Ah fuck. 

Probably injured himself on one of those goofy designed QB draws and didn't feel it until the morning. Doesn't sound serious, but I had one of those neck strains drag on for several weeks, couldn't turn my head to the left. It really sucked. And I couldn't have told you how I hurt it.

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

Ah fuck. 

Probably injured himself on one of those goofy designed QB draws and didn't feel it until the morning. Doesn't sound serious, but I had one of those neck strains drag on for several weeks, couldn't turn my head to the left. It really sucked. And I couldn't have told you how I hurt it.

Probably Joe judge hurt it 

2 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Ah fuck. 

I read it was on the second play of the game when he slid and the Eagles tried to take his head off....  should have been a flag on the play, and if he had hit DJ square in the head we would be talking about a paraplegic 

10 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Don't we all know how this goes at this point? 

1.  He's hurt but plays anyway. 

2.  He doesn't play very well.

3.  The team loses again due to Jones' poor play. 

God remember the hamstring last year?

"THE DOCS CLEARED HIM HES FINE, JONES SAYS HES FINE"

Then he can't throw a pass accurately and can't run all game against Arizona. 

He gets cleared of the concussion 

"He's fine I had a concussion and was running head first into walls an hour later no prob"

Then he throws 3 picks against the Rams. 

I mean the same thing is gonna happen against the Fins. 

The kid is clearly trying to play through the pain to be a leader on a shit franchise and I commend him for it.

On 12/1/2021 at 12:45 PM, GorillaNJ said:

I read it was on the second play of the game when he slid and the Eagles tried to take his head off....  should have been a flag on the play, and if he had hit DJ square in the head we would be talking about a paraplegic 

that makes sense, it clipped Jones on the chin pretty good.

And wtf was the announcer talking about with his 'oh it looked like he was trying to jump over Jones'? --- that was some obvious head hunting shit right there. I've seen guys who really were trying to clear the sliding player get flagged for much less. 

On 12/3/2021 at 8:26 AM, CrazedDogs said:

that makes sense, it clipped Jones on the chin pretty good.

And wtf was the announcer talking about with his 'oh it looked like he was trying to jump over Jones'? --- that was some obvious head hunting shit right there. I've seen guys who really were trying to clear the sliding player get flagged for much less. 

For sure.  He was trying to put him out.  Should have been flagged.  When someone is sliding you tag him out or if you have already leaped you tuck and roll without really hitting him if you can.