SportsWrath

Dallas and Philly Will Compete For The NFC East Crown

donovan4prez

i see the Giants going 4-2 in the division ( losing away to Cowboys and Skins )

and 7-3 outside the division.

on this basis we win the NFC east again ... and then go further in the playoffs than last year

we will beat Philly twice !

Man, after seeing Mr. Nickles on 212 last night, I have to say, "wow, he looks a bit leaner than last season. I likes what's I see."

OUr D may break McNabb this season.

And don't forget the senior citizins named Brunnel and Bledsoe... lol, Bledsoe got tore up by just Osi last year, and thier o-line hasn't gotten any better... Brunnel scares me a little, but one good hit he'll be done for too... I don't want them to get injured, but face it... they are old and fragile now, and we IMO have a top 5 'caliber' defense

And don't forget the senior citizins named Brunnel and Bledsoe... lol, Bledsoe got tore up by just Osi last year, and thier o-line hasn't gotten any better... Brunnel scares me a little, but one good hit he'll be done for too... I don't want them to get injured, but face it... they are old and fragile now, and we IMO have a top 5 'caliber' defense

Agree, definatley top 5. Finally. :TU:

I predict we get to the NFC Championship game this year, this team is special.

I can appreciate cautious optimism, however I fail to see any evidence the would substantiate the Eagles having a better season than the other teams in the NFC East.

If you place all of your expectations on the healthy McNabb and the absence of T.O., then I think that's incredibly naive.

Considering there inexperience at running the ball, i estimate that Andy will start throwing it again and that puts Mcnabb in our cross hairs as well as limited to throwing to the no-name WR's.

Perhaps you know something that I don't, however I expect that the Eagles will be tough, just not as tough as the rest of the NFC East.

Somebody's got to lose and it'll be them, that does float my boat.

"Cautious optomism." I like that a lot better than the "pessimist asshole" my old man calls me.

No inside information for me, but I live in Philly and am constantly exposed to the Eagles whether I like it or not, so I do know a lot about the team itself. The have very good lines on both sides of the ball, and that's where games are won and lost. The only way I see them running the ball though is if Westbrook somehow figures out a way to go through the middle or if they discover a power back who can grind it out - both of which look doubtful. I agree that they're going to end up passing a lot - but even with no name WRs McNabb has proven that he can be successful in that game, just so long as the passes aren't over 10 yards.

Either way, predictions don't mean a thing. That's why they play the games.

"Cautious optomism." I like that a lot better than the "pessimist asshole" my old man calls me.

No inside information for me, but I live in Philly and am constantly exposed to the Eagles whether I like it or not, so I do know a lot about the team itself. The have very good lines on both sides of the ball, and that's where games are won and lost. The only way I see them running the ball though is if Westbrook somehow figures out a way to go through the middle or if they discover a power back who can grind it out - both of which look doubtful. I agree that they're going to end up passing a lot - but even with no name WRs McNabb has proven that he can be successful in that game, just so long as the passes aren't over 10 yards.

Either way, predictions don't mean a thing. That's why they play the games.

Very good lines, yes, but not much else. That used to be enough to worry me, but the Gints have improved vastly, I totally expect to take the div. again