SportsWrath

Giants vs toilet stains

GorillaNJ

5 minutes ago, jranieli said:

No zip. A good emergency quarterback, but not a nfl starter. 

2 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Maybe we can get Dak Prescott as our backup next year

Wonder what Kyle Lualululaluletta and what was the other kids name, Webb?

Lets give them a call.

Defensively you get a new corner across from Bradberry and go get a pass rusher and it's set.

Offensively you need a lot more, but a healthy Saquon and a legit WR threat, not stone hands Slayton or 48 year old Tate, and it's much improved. Get a new guard to replace Zeitler and hope Peart can take the place of Flemming and who the hell knows what this team can go.

10 minutes ago, jranieli said:

If we had a fully healthy Jones, who knows. Tough season with some bright spots. Need a WR1.

Well it's been tough but it's been better. This team could easily been 500 now if it had a bit more durability at the end of games. That's where talent comes in. Coaching and systems are way better than last year.

13 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Defensively you get a new corner across from Bradberry and go get a pass rusher and it's set.

Offensively you need a lot more, but a healthy Saquon and a legit WR threat, not stone hands Slayton or 48 year old Tate, and it's much improved. Get a new guard to replace Zeitler and hope Peart can take the place of Flemming and who the hell knows what this team can go.

They still need help at linebacker. Martinez has been a big help but the rest is musical chairs. 

But yes, it's clear after this season, we have one pro bowler and a bunch of backups. Julian Love isn't up to scratch.

I think this team is out of gas - the defense really got us together in that win streak and then once DJ went down and the offense looked hopeless, theyve kinda mailed it in - with all this Covid shit etc etc - its like just go through the motions man - we aint gonna make it to the playoffs, fuck it.

8 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I think this team is out of gas - the defense really got us together in that win streak and then once DJ went down and the offense looked hopeless, theyve kinda mailed it in - with all this Covid shit etc etc - its like just go through the motions man - we aint gonna make it to the playoffs, fuck it.

Not going to win many games scoring 6 points... but missing your QB and RB will make it rough.    I wonder if there is some stem cell shit we can get DJ and Saquon on during the off season that will keep them in one piece for 16 games.  I'll gladdly knock up some whore to donate the cells

It’s probably been said but I find passing up two field goals and not keeping the game within one score was not the right move. They could have kept to a ground game with a backup QB. Instead, they were forced to mount a three score come back with a backup QB. 

2 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

Not going to win many games scoring 6 points... but missing your QB and RB will make it rough.    I wonder if there is some stem cell shit we can get DJ and Saquon on during the off season that will keep them in one piece for 16 games.  I'll gladdly knock up some whore to donate the cells

Yoga.