SportsWrath

These Fucking Giants

Sephiroth

This team is not as good as I thought they'd be at this point in the season. They're better.

I'm impressed by what the coaching staff is doing, but honesty I'm more impressed by who they're doing it with. I mean... Isaac Yiadom? Jabaal Sheard? Austin Johnson? Who the fuck are those guys? Carter Coughlin and Tae Crowder were all over the field today and they were late-round rookies. Nick Gates and Wayne Limeaux were opening up holes today you could drive a truck through, and fucking Alfred Morris and Wayne Gallman were in the driver's seat? Seriously? 

And the "big name" signings are playing out of their minds. Leonard Williams, Blake Martinez, and James Bradbury are playing the best football of their careers. I thought Jabril Peppers was never going to put it all together but he's played like a top-5 safety these past four weeks or so. Logan Ryan isn't far behind.

If we can keep this coaching staff in place... and especially when it comes to Graham, that might be a big "if..." what will the team look like with a deep speed WR and Saquon Barkley in the backfield? 

Gotta admit, I haven't been this excited about Giants football since the early Coughlin years. It's a good fucking feeling. Go Giants!

You seen the same thing with Coughlin and his staff.

How many TEs did he go through who kept stepping up? Boss, Bear, The black unicorn. The CBs who would rotate in year and year.

When you have a good coaching staff and good positional coaches players will play above what they can.

This coaching staff needs to stick around for years and hopefully they can.

Garrett and Graham are both making cases to be giving HC roles, especially Graham who is making a four course dinner out of trash and turkey necks.

Our Dline has stepped up with Coach Chaos, Williams is on pace to get paid what the Giants can't afford. Sherd today played like his jersey number I thought Tuck was back on the field.

Judge stepping in to help the Oline and kicking Colombo to the curve, Gates, Thomas and Limeaux have turned the left side of the Oline into a fucking brick wall that won't be stopped.

The secondary which was destroyed by Bakers stupidity and Beal sitting out is now has the best man CB, the best box safety and the best free safety in the game and the street pick up Yiadom is holding his own on the outside.

It's fucking nuts and I love it.

I’m just excited how good Thomas is playing the 4 games. Yes thought we hand another Erik Flowers in our hands. 

I’m sorry but the secondary is playing incredibly. I worried with lost of Baker and Beal we were going to struggle. But this is our best unit... I know the Line gets a ton of credit. But I feel most of their sacks are coverage sacks. 

if this team can get a good TE. This offense will take off. The one thing you need in a Don Coryell offense, is a Good TE or 3 Good WR. Right now... we have none.

We have a good TE - a stellar one actually. Guy just needs to be coached better to stop fucking playing Badminton on the football field. Lots of team would kill to have someone like Engram in the team. His Jeklll and Hyde act is what needs to get cleaned up.

Imagine we have a tall burner of a WR and then Barkley and Gallman as the 1-2 punch. Plus Solder returning health next year to feature into the rotation.

All Im looking for now is for Danny Dimes to put the team on his back and get a win for us one week that the defense doesnt perform at this level. That will ease some lingering worries for me personally. If DJ had played todays game the score wouldnt have been this close for sure!