SportsWrath

Conclusion watching Cowboys - Redskins

boohyah

I thought McCarthy was worth more than a thought, but I was wrong. He's been garbage down there.

a fake punt inside their own half down 4 with over 10 minutes to play and Skins run it in next play.

I agree, watching the Cowboys suck this bad is pure joy.

Humiliating year for the NFC East, misery loves company.  Look at the Eagles/Cowboys and most thought they were two teams that were playoff teams.  Now they look ready for demolition.  Redskins have been under construction for over twenty years with no end in sight.  Giants fans see a light at the end of the tunnel and we're looking at better days ahead.

On 11/26/2020 at 8:06 PM, Tempest said:

Humiliating year for the NFC East, misery loves company.  Look at the Eagles/Cowboys and most thought they were two teams that were playoff teams.  Now they look ready for demolition.  Redskins have been under construction for over twenty years with no end in sight.  Giants fans see a light at the end of the tunnel and we're looking at better days ahead.

The weird thing about the Skins is that they're coming alive with Alex Smith behind center.  Dude's been the best QB on the team but the coaching staff decided to bury him.  I get that he's not the future but no reason to rush your young shit QBs onto the field with somebody like Smith on the roster. 

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

The weird thing about the Skins is that they're coming alive with Alex Smith behind center.  Dude's been the best QB on the team but the coaching staff decided to bury him.  I get that he's not the future but no reason to rush your young shit QBs onto the field with somebody like Smith on the roster. 

Alex Smith has the benefit of experience compared to the other QBs on the roster.  I don't know how ready Alex Smith has been since coming back from his injury and was indeed just buried.  He has had a tough NFL career being drafted and playing for teams that felt they needed someone else to win playoff games.

On 11/28/2020 at 1:54 PM, Sephiroth said:

On 11/28/2020 at 3:13 PM, Tempest said:

Alex Smith has the benefit of experience compared to the other QBs on the roster.  I don't know how ready Alex Smith has been since coming back from his injury and was indeed just buried.  He has had a tough NFL career being drafted and playing for teams that felt they needed someone else to win playoff games.

As much as Jones can drive me crazy with the turnovers, seems like the last few games things have been clicking with him.

I think Carson Wentz is better than we are seeing from the Eagles right now.   Still, I  think the Giants are probably the best-positioned NFC East team with respect to the QB position.   And it looks like they've got a decent coaching staff.