SportsWrath

I hate when the Giants cut someone and they go on to have success on another NFL team!!!!!!!!!!

Sephiroth

I think it was on the Giants Reddit but the last 7 years of draft picks both DG and JR, only a handful are even in the NFL anymore with fewer even on an NFL team.

We wonder why we are the garbage fire of the NFL then ton realize this team couldnt draft or develop any talent for the past several years.

2 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

the only one that really annoyed me recently was Linval Joseph who i really liked ..........then he left us and went on to multiple Pro bowls etc.

i blame Reese for that ( as usual )

Yeah he and Ryan Clark are the only two that I can think of off the top of my  head. 

Everybody cries when the Marvin Fucking Austins and Markus Kuhns go on to another team but those guys are usually cut in their new team's training camp. 

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Yeah he and Ryan Clark are the only two that I can think of off the top of my  head. 

Everybody cries when the Marvin Fucking Austins and Markus Kuhns go on to another team but those guys are usually cut in their new team's training camp. 

I don't think anyone cried over Austin but Kuhn was a good depth guy they could of kept for cheap.

I agree with the premise of this thread.

Also Landon Collins and Weston Richburg are both out for the year.

Justin Pugh went on to have an okay career at G, though he's still injury prone. 

BJ Goodson is having an okay'ish career as far as 4th round picks go.

Johnathan Hankins is a guy I really thought the giants would regret letting walk but he been only okay for the Colts and Raiders. Not worth a big contract.

Devon Kennard has been decent as far as 5th round picks go, but is mostly best as a rotational player.

I have a feeling we won't be resigning Dalvin Tomlinsin because we have other priorities and not a whole lot of cap space in 2021, but I expect that is a decision we will regret.

Also, I would not be shocked if Evan Engram goes elsewhere and does well.

Will Hernandez is approaching bust status. The guy is a backup at best.

2 hours ago, mastershake said:

I agree with the premise of this thread.

Also Landon Collins and Weston Richburg are both out for the year.

Justin Pugh went on to have an okay career at G, though he's still injury prone. 

BJ Goodson is having an okay'ish career as far as 4th round picks go.

Johnathan Hankins is a guy I really thought the giants would regret letting walk but he been only okay for the Colts and Raiders. Not worth a big contract.

Devon Kennard has been decent as far as 5th round picks go, but is mostly best as a rotational player.

I have a feeling we won't be resigning Dalvin Tomlinsin because we have other priorities and not a whole lot of cap space in 2021, but I expect that is a decision we will regret.

Also, I would not be shocked if Evan Engram goes elsewhere and does well.

Will Hernandez is approaching bust status. The guy is a backup at best.

My hope is whoever the new GM realizes the mistake that was Leonard Williams and lets him walk and gives that money to Tomlinson.

I'd much rather have Tomlinson and Lawrence anchor this Dline.

But as you said priorities change and who knows what the new GM and FO want player wise.

10 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

the only one that really annoyed me recently was Linval Joseph who i really liked ..........then he left us and went on to multiple Pro bowls etc.

i blame Reese for that ( as usual )

I miss Cofield as well.

GIF celebration forums bro - animated GIF on GIFER - by Shalira