SportsWrath

First Victory in the Judge Era!

Sephiroth

2 hours ago, boohyah said:

I think these guys tonight read my comments and decided, we can't have that shit.

This board has to be filled biggest group of masochists Ive ever seen. We know exactly when and HOW this team is going to shit the bed. The Daniel Jones run today was pretty much the blueprint for the whole team. Show some fucking hope and then rip that shit right out of the jugular. Im just so fucking depressed because I dont see even a glimmer of hope for the coming seasons. DG is pretty much done by the end of this season if not before....and we have no clue what the next GM is going to go for - if DJ is the guy, if Barkley can return to dominance, do we have anyone capable of being a starting WR on ANY team in the league, an OL that can give more than 2 sec to throw the ball - jeeeeesus - fuck it.....on to next week for another thrashing

6 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

This board has to be filled biggest group of masochists Ive ever seen. We know exactly when and HOW this team is going to shit the bed. The Daniel Jones run today was pretty much the blueprint for the whole team. Show some fucking hope and then rip that shit right out of the jugular. Im just so fucking depressed because I dont see even a glimmer of hope for the coming seasons. DG is pretty much done by the end of this season if not before....and we have no clue what the next GM is going to go for - if DJ is the guy, if Barkley can return to dominance, do we have anyone capable of being a starting WR on ANY team in the league, an OL that can give more than 2 sec to throw the ball - jeeeeesus - fuck it.....on to next week for another thrashing

I think the coaching staff is the right staff, so there's that. 

In the offseason, we just need a few things:

1.  An NFL-caliber guard or tackle (or both)

2.  a #1 WR

3.  A pass rusher

Honestly, picking those up won't be impossible. That will take us from the basement to being at least competitive, which I'd be happy with right now.  The draft is stocked with WRs and free agency has a ton of good O-linemen available.  

On 10/23/2020 at 6:44 PM, Sephiroth said:

I think the coaching staff is the right staff, so there's that. 

In the offseason, we just need a few things:

1.  An NFL-caliber guard or tackle (or both)

2.  a #1 WR

3.  A pass rusher

Honestly, picking those up won't be impossible. That will take us from the basement to being at least competitive, which I'd be happy with right now.  The draft is stocked with WRs and free agency has a ton of good O-linemen available.  

Thats what we thought we were getting in Solder - and well......

Maybe this new staff scouts better and can we can actually get a capable FA OL. Im done looking for OL help in the draft - outside of Quentin Nelson type. Better look at OL in free agency and draft a top notch No.1 WR and DE in the 1st 2 rounds...and if we have top pick (looks like top 3 for now) - trade down for a bevy of picks and FUCK - I KEEP SAYING THIS SAME FUCKING SHIT EVERY FUCKING YEAR FOR THE LAST 5 FUCKING YEARS AND FUCKKKKKKKKKK