SportsWrath

GIANTS games....

Ggirl

I'm going to the Giants vs Panthers dec 10. I will be one of 20 in a Giants jersey.

In the Giants Panthers game, there was this huge group of Panthers fans in section 316 that were as annoying as hell. I really wanted them to fall down the stairs cheering or something like that.

So if something good happens, feel free to rub it in.

I have preseason tickets for the Patriots and then regular season against the Redskins. I have one more game to pick....unfortunately it won't be the Eagles. Which game should I choose?

What about YOU?

Both preseason games, all 8 home games. Such is the benefit of season tix :rock: .

I'd go with Indianapolis. Opening weekend which is always a good idea. Manning v. Manning. A true test for our new secondary.

That was my first choice, but the time is too difficult. :doh:

That was my first choice, but the time is too difficult. :doh:

Forgot it was a Sunday night game. That does make it a tad bit difficult on those who have to work Monday morning. Especially if you've got significant travel time.

My plan: Go anyway. Take Monday off. The all-day tailgate party leading up to the game would be well worth it.

Hey, Im planning on going to the Giants Seattle game any one else going if so where about are ya sitting so I can atleast be around some Giant Fans.

I'll be with you in spirit, that's for sure. However, I'll be cozy at home watching us in an extremely loud stadium.

I try to go to the Giants at redskins game every year. I didn't get to go last year because I was in germany, but I got Tix to this years game lined up.

:clap: