SportsWrath

Eli Manning to start vs Eagles.

BlueInCanada

2 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Eli, behind a regressing OL, against Philly, on MNF? I hope he's prepared his will. 

The whole situation is setup for an Eli win.

Giants on a losing skid.

Eagles in the playoff race.

Eli having one last go before he's more than likely out the door.

This has Eli fourth quarter magic all over it.

Granted the defence is probably going to give up 29 points before half time and another 32 in the second half.

Hold your horses... this team sucks regardless of who the QB is.  Jones has been a bright spot on this otherwise pathetic team... his turnover problem is no worse that Eli's.   I'm not sure why do this now and for what reason... The only thing I can think of is it's genius because you really want that #1 or #2 pick in the draft so why not throw the rusty QB and preserve the young one for a better season... Brilliant. 

9 minutes ago, Prince_Nas said:

Hold your horses... this team sucks regardless of who the QB is.  Jones has been a bright spot on this otherwise pathetic team... his turnover problem is no worse that Eli's.   I'm not sure why do this now and for what reason... The only thing I can think of is it's genius because you really want that #1 or #2 pick in the draft so why not throw the rusty QB and preserve the young one for a better season... Brilliant. 

Jones is hurt dog.

High ankle sprain he's Ina walking boot like Barkley was.

8 minutes ago, Storm said:

Nice, we’re assured four more losses! 

I won't lie in kinda hoping he comes in and wins a couple games just for his last ride.

But he'll have to outscore the opponent by 65 points to have any chance with this record setting defense.

7 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I hope Eli wins against Philly if nothing else - Philly has tormented us for the last decade and plus atleast after the monstrosity that Eli has endured in terms of team management the last 5-6 years, atleast he can finish his career record at above .500

I know what you mean and usually I'd agree but I really want Chase Young. Tank, baby.

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I know what you mean and usually I'd agree but I really want Chase Young. Tank, baby.

I don't see the Dolphins or Bungals going Young.

Dolphins are going QB or Thomas and Bungals are going QB.

Redskins would be the only threat of taking Young before the Giants IMO but they could even grab Thomas to protect Haskins if the Dolphins and Bungals both go QB.

Bengals are definitely going QB with Joe Burrow from LSU...Dolphins may not go QB, considering there is not a clear #2 and Tua is damaged goods. Maybe Justin Herbert, but it might be a reach. Dolphins may well take Chase Young.

Personally, I'd rather have Andrew Thomas, OL from Georgia than Chase Young, but I'll be happy if we land Young.

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

Bengals are definitely going QB with Joe Burrow from LSU...Dolphins may not go QB, considering there is not a clear #2 and Tua is damaged goods. Maybe Justin Herbert, but it might be a reach. Dolphins may well take Chase Young.

Personally, I'd rather have Andrew Thomas, OL from Georgia than Chase Young, but I'll be happy if we land Young.

The only thing about Thomas is, the talent level from him to the next OT in the draft Jackson and Leatherwood are right up there next to him talent wise, I would even say Jackson might be the better OT to start day one.

However the difference between Young and the next DEs in the draft Weaver is pretty vast.

We could get an OT like Thomas by trading up into late round one or at the start of round two.

We will not get another DE like Chase outside of the top 5.

Slayton one target in the second half. Inexcusable. He’s the only receiving threat on the team.

Manning 27 yards in the second half, he didn’t skip a beat. 

Giants defense 21 points in the second half. Digusting.