SportsWrath

NY Giants vs Dallas Cowboys

NeMesiS

That was a fun way to end a game. Been a long time since the Giants made those last two minutes interesting. I rarely agree with anything the color commentators say but have to agree with Collinsworth that the Giants aren't being dominated so far. Expected things to still be coming together on offense because we have only seen two games with our entire offense on the field together.

It is another loss yet they are playing better.

That was a fun way to end a game. Been a long time since the Giants made those last two minutes interesting. I rarely agree with anything the color commentators say but have to agree with Collinsworth that the Giants aren't being dominated so far. Expected things to still be coming together on offense because we have only seen two games with our entire offense on the field together.

It is another loss yet they are playing better.

8-8

Last year Eli was shit worried about his blindside and didnt know how soon he was gonna get plastered. This year he is worried about both sides. He can get hit from anywhere now. 6 fucking sacks - any QB would be shell shocked with that shit.

Any other QB.

Gotta hope this o-line gells. Might take a while but if they keep sucking this bad I think 6 wins is the ceiling, and that might be generous. Dallas is not very good.

they're not very good, but in retrospect they do match up pretty well. The strengths of that team play well into the Giants weaknesses.

And I have to give Eli a little credit.... I thought he was understandably shell shocked, but he raised his game in the last quarter and got his eyes back down field. Not every QB can do that. Too little, too late.... especially too little protection.

And some credit to Dallas's cornerbacks too.... I noted that every time we got to see routes develop, not one of them bit on Beckham's fakes, they were sitting comfortably on deep routes the entire game.

on D, the safeties were bums last night.... Riley was awful, and Landen Collins was pretty mediocre too. Mediocre may be a little too kind. He had a bad game.

they're not very good, but in retrospect they do match up pretty well. The strengths of that team play well into the Giants weaknesses.

And I have to give Eli a little credit.... I thought he was understandably shell shocked, but he raised his game in the last quarter and got his eyes back down field. Not every QB can do that. Too little, too late.... especially too little protection.

And some credit to Dallas's cornerbacks too.... I noted that every time we got to see routes develop, not one of them bit on Beckham's fakes, they were sitting comfortably on deep routes the entire game.

on D, the safeties were bums last night.... Riley was awful, and Landen Collins was pretty mediocre too. Mediocre may be a little too kind. He had a bad game.

Yeah Eli didn't do as bad as some of the post game reports make it out, maybe one of those sacks was his fault for not getting rid of the ball but in hindsight I'd rather him take a sack then try to force it into coverage.

Dallas D came to play they let the short game stuff work but didn't let themselves get beat deep like you said, they were able to just tee off with their pass rush.

Barkley is proving his worth simply as a check down guy he fights for that extra yard and was the only reason we had any success moving the ball last night.

I agree with you on the safety's and to an extent the secondary we only have one corner playing well in Apple shockingly, guess his mama got his head on straight.

Colins has been a absolute let down since his pro bowl year, and has regressed in the passing game. At this point in his career he's basically a small LB who can't cover. We are going to have to light a fire under his ass or we will need to be looking for two starting safetys instead of one.

I like the LB play, they seem to swarm to the ball carrier and can blitz when needed but fuck do we miss a edge rushing guy bad in this 3-4. Snacks, Tomlinson a Hill do a good job of pushing the pocket but there's no one coming around the edge to finish the QB off. Vernon can't get back soon enough, and why isn't Carter on the filed more?

The O failed to adapt... those 3 to 7 step drops weren't happening... there was a time when the team should've gone one step drops to keep the Cowboys in check... that didn't happen... and Eli took sacks he shouldn't have because he held on to the ball way too long...

On the other side of the ball, Dak fucking Prescott looked like Aaron Rodgers.... the LB/DE kept getting foold on those options runs over and over and over again... and the one time the LB figured it out (which was too late in the game) he still couldn't tackle the fucker.

The O failed to adapt... those 3 to 7 step drops weren't happening... there was a time when the team should've gone one step drops to keep the Cowboys in check... that didn't happen... and Eli took sacks he shouldn't have because he held on to the ball way too long...

On the other side of the ball, Dak fucking Prescott looked like Aaron Rodgers.... the LB/DE kept getting foold on those options runs over and over and over again... and the one time the LB figured it out (which was too late in the game) he still couldn't tackle the fucker.

Those disguised handoffs were well done and martin read that last one but prescott made a good play. Prescott played well last night