SportsWrath

Mets get no love here

8 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I am alright if this is not our year.  We already accomplished more than expected.  Re tool and re up for the new campaign.  Just don't want the Yankees or LA Dodgers to win Jack All Shit, this day and hence forth.  :praying::laugh:

I agree. At the start of the season, I didn't think this team was going to make the playoffs. At least they made it a respectable series and taking it back to LA. 

1 hour ago, jranieli said:

I agree. At the start of the season, I didn't think this team was going to make the playoffs. At least they made it a respectable series and taking it back to LA. 

Yes tonight was a satisfying win.  If we pull it out great... if we don't then with the current ownership we have a lot to look forward too.  World Series next year or the year after.  I do not like the LA Dodgers since they left Brooklyn.  They took all of the lore out there which is not good.  The same with the San Francisco Giants.  Both of those teams are dogs too me.  It is one thing to take teams from Cleveland... another thing to steal them from the City.