SportsWrath

Glad we have Moss and not Holmes

lemmiwinks

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (May 27, 2006) -- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Santonio Holmes was arrested for disorderly conduct at a hotel in South Beach, police said.

Holmes was arrested Friday night. He was released from jail after he signed a promissory note to appear in court to be arraigned, Miami Beach police spokesman Bobby Hernandez said.

The events leading to Holmes' arrest weren't released by police.

Steelers spokesman Dave Lockett said he didn't know about the arrest and couldn't immediately comment on it. Holmes was the Steelers' first-round pick in April out of Ohio State.

Good job EA... :rock:

Guest Carbo
The location I have to admit, is pretty ironic. But I see nothing of Shockey and Plax :P
Of course not. Shockey and Burress are veterans at this sort of thing. Holmes is the n00b on the block. He'll learn that when the heat arrives, it's time to duck down the nearest alley. I assure you the three of them, along with Sinorice Moss, are all discussing strategy for this evening's plan of carousing and mischief. Should be fun to see what follows. . .News at 11

Of course not. Shockey and Burress are veterans at this sort of thing. Holmes is the n00b on the block. He'll learn that when the heat arrives, it's time to duck down the nearest alley. I assure you the three of them, along with Santorice Moss, are all discussing strategy for this evening's plan of carousing and mischief. Should be fun to see what follows. . .News at 11

Doubt it. Why don't you learn how to spell moss' name cowboy fan.

Guest Carbo
Doubt it. Why don't you learn how to spell moss' name cowboy fan.
Thank yew fore the speling lesion, Max. Meye errar has bin correcctted.

Guest Lockhart
Good job EA... :rock:

Yes EA has such a good eye for talent - Ron Dayne instead of Shaun Aleexander, Eli Manning instead of Ben Roethlisberger and Shawn Merriman, William Joseph instead of Larry Johnson - a blind man could do better than Ernie.

Yes EA has such a good eye for talent - Ron Dayne instead of Shaun Aleexander, Eli Manning instead of Ben Roethlisberger and Shawn Merriman, William Joseph instead of Larry Johnson - a blind man could do better than Ernie.

Why aren't you criticizing the other 26 teams for passing on Larry Johnson? And Tiki had a 1387 yard season, which was his breakout year. Fans would have exploded if we got Johnson. He still wouldn't have the oppurtunity to play now.

Guest Lockhart
Lockhart, name me a GM that hasn't had ONE bad pick.

All GMs have bad picks, but Accorsi has more than any 3 GMs.

Ron Dayne was a Heisman Trophy winner and as far as I know, EA can't see into the future, so how could he have known that Dayne would be a bust. Everyone thought that Dayne was the BPA at the time.

Eli Manning WILL be the best QB to come out of that draft when he fixes his mechanics. And don't even start that "Roethlisberger has a ring" debate cause the Steelers were on the edge of greatness before he got there. Eli outperformed Ben when they met in 2004, and although a missed Def. PI cost us the game(Toomer getting tripped), a blind man could see that Eli outplayed Ben.

As far as William Joseph goes, we needed a Defensive Lineman that year... not a RB. Why the fuck would we have drafted Larry Johnson just to have him sit on the bench and complain about not getting in?

Stop complaining or go be a Cowboys fan.

Ron Dayne was a Heisman Trophy winner and as far as I know, EA can't see into the future, so how could he have known that Dayne would be a bust. Everyone thought that Dayne was the BPA at the time.

Eli Manning WILL be the best QB to come out of that draft when he fixes his mechanics. And don't even start that "Roethlisberger has a ring" debate cause the Steelers were on the edge of greatness before he got there. Eli outperformed Ben when they met in 2004, and although a missed Def. PI cost us the game(Toomer getting tripped), a blind man could see that Eli outplayed Ben.

As far as William Joseph goes, we needed a Defensive Lineman that year... not a RB. Why the fuck would we have drafted Larry Johnson just to have him sit on the bench and complain about not getting in?

Stop complaining or go be a Cowboys fan.

Why are you explaining this to him? You just wasted 3-4 minutes of your life.