SportsWrath

How to use Beckham.

Storm

Well...if the game plan wasn't shit I think his emotions would be much better. Imagine you have about 3 and a half minutes and are down by 2 scores. Would the best option be dump offs to Rainey or I don't know throw to your 2 pro-bowl WRs? I'm starting to wonder if the anger is towards the coaching and not the other team.

Yep short crosses and RB wheel routes,but like Tree said they tried going deep a few times earlier and Eli was way off. My understanding is Eli was audibling into those plays

Yep short crosses and RB wheel routes,but like Tree said they tried going deep a few times earlier and Eli was way off. My understanding is Eli was audibling into those plays

And unfortunately, those audibles were coming with 5 seconds left on the play clock in a deafening stadium. Miscommunications abound.

Let's hope he get his mental game straight. Dude is too good for that.

He will... I can tell you from personal experience that I was fiery... emotional... whether it was a basketball pick up game or a championship soccer game... and I noticed when I channeled my emotions a certain way, I played lights out. I remember a soccer game while in the Army, I scored 10 out of 11 goals and assisted with the 11th.... The next game I was held to zero goals because I was triple teamed and harrassed and I let that get the best of me to the point where I fought back in the very same manner ODB did against Norman last year in Carolina... My company commander yanked me out of the game and gave me a verbal beating... He basically told me now that teams now I'm really good at soccer, they know that they can get under my skin... and that I need to stay focused... I don't know when it started but I noticed when I had a bunch of sun flower seeds in my mouth, It was like a natural high... I would keep there the same way baseball players kept dip... ODB needs to inf his "sunflower seeds".. whatever that may be... he will be fine.

Beckham needs a coach and a mentor. And that doesn't mean publicly shaming him in the media. Mcadoo doing him dirty.

whoa, McAdoo shamed him? I thought that was Eli that had a little something to say.

I didn't hear the interview myself, but I understand that McAdoo had Beckham's back when a sports talk guy tried to give him shit about it this week.

whoa, McAdoo shamed him? I thought that was Eli that had a little something to say.

I didn't hear the interview myself, but I understand that McAdoo had Beckham's back when a sports talk guy tried to give him shit about it this week.

I kind of feel like publicly stating that he's a distraction is kind of being critical in the media. "Odell is a fiery and passionate play and it's being handled in-house," suffices, in my opinion.

I kind of feel like publicly stating that he's a distraction is kind of being critical in the media. "Odell is a fiery and passionate play and it's being handled in-house," suffices, in my opinion.

Did he say that OBJs a distraction? I read a whole thread about this on another site, and your take is 180 degrees off from literally everything else I've read about McAdoo's interviews this week.

Did he say that OBJs a distraction? I read a whole thread about this on another site, and your take is 180 degrees off from literally everything else I've read about McAdoo's interviews this week.

Yeah I don't think anyone of the Gints have said "he's a straight up distraction and ruining out chances of winning" like the media seems to report.

Honestly, if ODB has 120 yards and two TDs the next two weeks nobody is going to care about this shit.

But at the same time... it almost feels like a tipping point. Like, what if he has two more shitty games?

Then the Giants are probably 2-4.

Right now the only WR on the team worth a damn is Shepard, who we should all be excited for.

This offense shouldn't struggle to put up more than 10 points in a game, with the legendary offensive genius MacAttack behind the helm, future HoF QB Eli "don't call him the other" Manning, and this WR core.

Expecting anything less than 20+ points isnt all that far fetched.

Then the Giants are probably 2-4.

Right now the only WR on the team worth a damn is Shepard, who we should all be excited for.

This offense shouldn't struggle to put up more than 10 points in a game, with the legendary offensive genius MacAttack behind the helm, future HoF QB Eli "don't call him the other" Manning, and this WR core.

Expecting anything less than 20+ points isnt all that far fetched.

It will continue to struggle until it becomes a balanced offense. Shouldn't even be talking about the scoreboard, need to focus on converting on third down.