SportsWrath

Opening day predictions Giants Vs Dallas

Firstnten

Giants haven't beaten Dallas on a opening day all 8 times they played them on opening day.

That being said I'm taking the Giants.

Dallas D does not impress me.

A rookie QB.

I'm taking Big Blue in this game

28-21

Dak Prescott was the "whole" Mississippi State team.

He is one tough guy. He is talented. He is used to carrying the whole load on his shoulders.

I don't think he will be a "typical" rookie QB.

I am not a Miss State or Dallas fan. I hate them both.

But, I think Dak will look better as a rookie than Eli did. That hurt me to type that sentence.

Giants struggle with guys like Dak and Zeke. They don't believe those type of guys even exist in the NFL. A QB that can run past the dline? Nah no way can guys do that. A RB that can go out in the flat? Oh my god what it is this new innovation. Then there's Witten who will pitter pater into a soft zone and stand there for 25 seconds, then use his 6.5 speed for a 40 yard gain

Cowboys 38

Giants 24

:F-U:

You cant go wrong with a name like 'Wellman'

Its a rookie QB - who is good on his feet. There in ends the entire concept for the Giants - they fucked. F-U-C-T - Fucked. FITH AND FUBAR. Elliot will run for another 150 yards. We lose - but not by much. Odell and Eli will still hook up for 200 yrds and 2 TDs and even Shepard might have around 70-80 yards.

Dallas - 35 Giants - 28

:F-U:

Cowboys 35

Giants 31

Jason Witten makes 4 catches for 58 yards in final game winning TD drive (i.e. "the usual").

I picked Witten with last pick in my draft.... started him, he is going to rock.

I never start any fantasy player against the Gmen. Ever.

Dak Prescott was the "whole" Mississippi State team.

He is one tough guy. He is talented. He is used to carrying the whole load on his shoulders.

I don't think he will be a "typical" rookie QB.

I am not a Miss State or Dallas fan. I hate them both.

But, I think Dak will look better as a rookie than Eli did. That hurt me to type that sentence.

Prescott was drafted into a significantly better situation than Manning as far as talent on the roster and expectations.