SportsWrath

Coughlin to Resign Monday?

Mr. P

I hope he's gone too, but I know that's pretty much a pipe dream.

See I believe the Giant's should just pull the plug and fire everyone from top to bottom, tell Eli that if he wants to go to a contending team or somewhere else they will try to work out a trade.

But honestly if all they do is fire TC, and bring in some retread coach or some college football HC who just wants to break into the NFL, while forcing him to work in JRs "scheme" and using coordinators he might not want, the Giant's are basically back to square one.

If they are going to keep anyone from the current list of coaches/FO, keep Coughlin and fire the rest.

I was optimistic that the Giants would FINALLY turn this page and get to building another championship team, instead they just want to hang onto the scraps of the previous ones, hoping for another 2007.

See I believe the Giant's should just pull the plug and fire everyone from top to bottom, tell Eli that if he wants to go to a contending team or somewhere else they will try to work out a trade.

But honestly if all they do is fire TC, and bring in some retread coach or some college football HC who just wants to break into the NFL, while forcing him to work in JRs "scheme" and using coordinators he might not want, the Giant's are basically back to square one.

If they are going to keep anyone from the current list of coaches/FO, keep Coughlin and fire the rest.

I was optimistic that the Giants would FINALLY turn this page and get to building another championship team, instead they just want to hang onto the scraps of the previous ones, hoping for another 2007.

I think I have said this before. I am glad your not in charge of what goes on with this team.