SportsWrath

Cooper...

Nas

Yeah, I agree Seph... Mook hasn't been good for a large part of this season. He's been getting by, but we've come to expect a lot more from him. He isn't himself. At least we have DRC... who is still phenomenal.

DRC is great...

Yeah, I agree Seph... Mook hasn't been good for a large part of this season. He's been getting by, but we've come to expect a lot more from him. He isn't himself. At least we have DRC... who is still phenomenal.

I'm Tree. Seph is the guy who always loses bets to me.

Two years to learn his position, he should be showing something by now.

I'm concerned with Mook though, he's looked pretty bad since coming back, and it's not his pec. He just totally lost Stills on that long TD...from trail technique.

He's looked absolutely lost the last few weeks. Granted, Landon Collins eyed the backfield the entire way on a max protect audible so I cant blame Prince too much on that one. Collins should be coming over the top to break that up

never mind Cooper .....that play by Dahl defending the pass to Cameron on the critical 3rd down half way through the 4th Quarter was the defensive play of the game for me .......critical moment ...fantastic play

Agreed!

He's looked absolutely lost the last few weeks. Granted, Landon Collins eyed the backfield the entire way on a max protect audible so I cant blame Prince too much on that one. Collins should be coming over the top to break that up

Yeah I'm not sure what they were supposed to be doing, but Mook wiffed on the bump at the line, then chased him 20 yards before turning to look at Tannehill, as Stills broke free. Maybe he thought he was passing him off to Collins but he still should have seen he wasn't there.

No love for Nikita Whitlock??? COME THE FUCK ON!!! That guy had a huge part in us winning the game!! His facesmash block in the last drive that allowed Jennings to convert the 3rd down was one for the ages. I think Nikita Whitlock plays a huge part next week and in the playoffs for the Giants

No love for Nikita Whitlock??? COME THE FUCK ON!!! That guy had a huge part in us winning the game!! His facesmash block in the last drive that allowed Jennings to convert the 3rd down was one for the ages. I think Nikita Whitlock plays a huge part next week and in the playoffs for the Giants

That was possibly the first block he has made all year...

Not that the Giants would ever consider running from a two back set with a lead blocker; delays and draws are clearly more effective.

Cooper played over Collins? I thought he replaced Dahl.

(and Dahl pulled a play out of his ASS on Monday too.... otherwise, that dude sucks cock enthusiastically)

Collins has been real boom or bust. Monday night's game may have been the worst I've seen from him so far, which is so disappointing to see from a rookie in week 14. A few bad angles, that special teams play he gave up on, a couple times he was in zone coverage and covered nobody. Pretty ugly. But he has good instincts against the run, as a blitzer, hits hard.... I see some good things, just not much good on Monday.

Hate to be a Debbie downer buttt....

Cooper Taylor sucks, so do all our safety's especially Craig Dahl.

Haven't seen much of Taylor but he's just soft, slow, and lacks instincts. One of the worst safety's I've seen on an NFL roster, he can't even tackle or stay healthy.

Craig Dahl, has average size and tackling ability, with slightly above average football IQ, however he has the athleticism of the average NFL punter and he's probly the worst athlete the Giants have ever had at Safety in the modern era. Even our 2009 safety's were better.

Everyone else is Injured

Collins looks OK so far, I tend to believe he will improve a lot when he gets more help beside him. He's got good size and decent speed but his tackling also has looked below average compared to guys like Rolle, Phillips, Grant but Collins shows good solid starter ability for sure, maybe even a few pro bowl caliber seasons. Currently tho he's JAG.

Merriweather, he's our 2nd best safety, he also sucks. He's basically A better version of Craig Dahl and can run considerably better. Hits hard as hell atleast.

Unless fans watch the All-22 then I am always skeptical of their evaluations of safety play. I'll say this about Collins.... He looks the part... Is a hell of a tackler, and has been terrific in run support. Because that is what he is... An in the box safety. So is Meriweather. Our struggle this year is finding a deep safety. I think the Giants were hoping Mykelle Thompson was that guy, or they'd luck out with one of the other young guys... Maybe Bennett Jackson. We'll have to wait until next year for those guys.

Hate to be a Debbie downer buttt....

Cooper Taylor sucks, so do all our safety's especially Craig Dahl.

Haven't seen much of Taylor but he's just soft, slow, and lacks instincts. One of the worst safety's I've seen on an NFL roster, he can't even tackle or stay healthy.

Craig Dahl, has average size and tackling ability, with slightly above average football IQ, however he has the athleticism of the average NFL punter and he's probly the worst athlete the Giants have ever had at Safety in the modern era. Even our 2009 safety's were better.

Everyone else is Injured

Collins looks OK so far, I tend to believe he will improve a lot when he gets more help beside him. He's got good size and decent speed but his tackling also has looked below average compared to guys like Rolle, Phillips, Grant but Collins shows good solid starter ability for sure, maybe even a few pro bowl caliber seasons. Currently tho he's JAG.

Merriweather, he's our 2nd best safety, he also sucks. He's basically A better version of Craig Dahl and can run considerably better. Hits hard as hell atleast.

Herb Welch ....Herb.....Welch.

C. Wgaon