SportsWrath

Wow, Damontre Moore Released

Mr. P

Yeah it didn't work out but I can't kill Reese for this one. Moore looked like a player! Hell, most of this board spent the last two years clamoring for the coaches to get him more playing time. He was raw but the tools were clearly there for him to develop into a player well worthy of a 3rd round pick. I guess the Wonderlick and all those personality profiles the Giants make prospective draft picks fill out didn't reveal the depth of his maturity issues and intellectual limitations.

Yeah it didn't work out but I can't kill Reese for this one. Moore looked like a player! Hell, most of this board spent the last two years clamoring for the coaches to get him more playing time. He was raw but the tools were clearly there for him to develop into a player well worthy of a 3rd round pick. I guess the Wonderlick and all those personality profiles the Giants make prospective draft picks fill out didn't reveal the depth of his maturity issues and intellectual limitations.

It seems that more often than not, the mental side of things means more in the long run.

Moore's first step could have taken him to the Pro Bowl. Instead, his pea brain has taken him back to his mama.

Proof of both mass stupidity and desperation.

Mike Garafolo & #8207;@MikeGarafolo 4m4 minutes ago

Damontre Moore "has been fighting his teammates since Day 1 of training camp," per @JayGlazer. Ignored repeated warnings from Giants brass.

Mike Garafolo & #8207;@MikeGarafolo 2m2 minutes ago

Glaze also reports Moore yelled at Coughlin. I was told he also yelled at Jerry Reese. Shockey once did that. Traded soon thereafter.

Damontre Moore "has been fighting his teammates since Day 1 of training camp," per @JayGlazer. Ignored repeated warnings from Giants brass.

Glaze also reports Moore yelled at Coughlin. I was told he also yelled at Jerry Reese. Shockey once did that. Traded soon thereafter.

I can understand yelling at Jerry Reese.

Yep, and the brilliant Jerry Reese grabbed Clint Sintim with that trade, leading to ME yelling at Jerry Reese.