SportsWrath

What to do about Mariano.

Ditto

I know he's lost games before, but this is different. These guys are hitting ropes against him whereas he used to lose them with little bloopers or dribblers. Until they can cure what's wrong with him, they better take him out of the closer role. This is getting effin serious.

I know he's lost games before, but this is different. These guys are hitting ropes against him whereas he used to lose them with little bloopers or dribblers. Until they can cure what's wrong with him, they better take him out of the closer role. This is getting effin serious.

he was like this last year i hope he gets it back like he did last year but if not i think its time we move on......

Moving him from the closer roll is the worst possible thing to do. The reason he is struggling is because he's not playing on a consistent basis. They're havn't been many clsoe games so he's not getting work in. Once summer rolls on and he's in there every 2-3 days, he'll regain his old form and dominate.

:LMAO:

both of our Sandmans aren't looking like they did last year, but this season is still too early to write anyone off