SportsWrath

"It's only 14-7! You're turning the game off now?"

Sephiroth

Agreed. I didn't think they were that good in the three wins. I figured Philly would expose the offense where all McAdoo can draw up is the slant

Only thing that gets me is, when the other team does their adjusting....we just keep doing the same thing. the coaching in that game was shit, I knew when Eli tossed that pass out on the flat it would be picked, unbelievable.

The Giants just like playing from behind. once again we could have control of the division and once again, we fucked it up. but we really have been playing with smoke and mirrors anyway, you can't expect the talent on this team to hold up all the time. but thus far, it's better than the last two years, so it's a move in the right direction.

But again, we've fucked it up with this team since the beginning of time.

Not only could we have put ourselves squarely in the driver's seat in the division... but we likely would have ended Philly's season, and probably Chip Kelley's NFL career. Instead, we put them into first place.

The same thing happened with Andy Reid... his team would be on the ropes and then they'd roll into the Meadowlands and hang 30 on us and suddenly he was there another year.

But again, we've fucked it up with this team since the beginning of time.

Not only could we have put ourselves squarely in the driver's seat in the division... but we likely would have ended Philly's season, and probably Chip Kelley's NFL career. Instead, we put them into first place.

The same thing happened with Andy Reid... his team would be on the ropes and then they'd roll into the Meadowlands and hang 30 on us and suddenly he was there another year.

They better get over it fast, here comes Dallas hungry as hell for a win.

I still watch to the end. Like fish been watching for decades. Scores even. I recall when Aaron Thomas caught the ball in the end zone and the ref said he was out of bounds- but he wasn't

Significance ? It was the only time they would sniff the playoffs for 18 years.

I still watch to the end.

I still watch to the end. Like fish been watching for decades. Scores even. I recall when Aaron Thomas caught the ball in the end zone and the ref said he was out of bounds- but he wasn't

Significance ? It was the only time they would sniff the playoffs for 18 years.

I still watch to the end.

I used to do that until the last couple years, but if it's a shit show like it was Monday, I'll stop because I feel if that's all they care, I'm not going to watch the crap. maybe if it's not a night game, I'll go a little more into the 4th qtr, I have to get up too early anyway.

I used to do that until the last couple years, but if it's a shit show like it was Monday, I'll stop because I feel if that's all they care, I'm not going to watch the crap. maybe if it's not a night game, I'll go a little more into the 4th qtr, I have to get up too early anyway.

yeah i'm on pacific time so it's easier for me to say. it's this or The Voice!

I used to be a lot more "rah-rah" with the Giants, but now I look at is for what it is... a form of entertainment. If a movie was bad halfway though, I'd turn it off... especially if I'd started the movie at 8:30 PM.

A few years back.....I think it was the Sheridan defense......I drove through a fucking blizzard just to watch the game with my brother.

Giants completely rolled over and played dead.

I'm not sure if it was that game, or a few others, but I have a very low threshold for shitty football nowadays. Maybe it's because I'm older and I have less free time than I used to.

I used to be a lot more "rah-rah" with the Giants, but now I look at is for what it is... a form of entertainment. If a movie was bad halfway though, I'd turn it off... especially if I'd started the movie at 8:30 PM.

I did that during the Giants Eagles game when Djax won the game with the punt return. I said screw it and left the bar. By the time I got home I realized what I'd missed. From now on I watch it until it's over.