SportsWrath

Giants Sign LB Jonathan Casillas

Mr. P

Joe, 2 free agent linebacker additions today! Could it be that Reese now loves him some linebackers? Hooray linebackers!

If we could somehow get Keith Rivers and Eric Curry, this linebacking corps would be unstoppable!

I'd still love to see Beasley get to us in the first round....which could happen if Mariota, Winston, Williams, Shelton, Cooper, Fowler, Gregory, and Sherff go in the top 8.

I think GMs are getting hip to the fact that Scherff is a guard, not a tackle. I think he slides to the mid-first round.

I think GMs are getting hip to the fact that Scherff is a guard, not a tackle. I think he slides to the mid-first round.

Then throw in Peat or La'el Collins...or pick the top rated OT. Could also throw in White, the WR who is pushing Cooper for the first WR to be taken.

I believe that Atlanta is the kicker. If Fowler falls to Atlanta, then I think we have a real shot at Beasley. If Fowler goes earlier, then I have to believe Atlanta is locked in on Beasley. Then again, Gregory is falling outside the top 5 in more and more drafts, so who knows for sure.

I'd still love to see Beasley get to us in the first round....which could happen if Mariota, Winston, Williams, Shelton, Cooper, Fowler, Gregory, and Sherff go in the top 8.

I really like Beasley, I see no way he gets to 9 though(I have going 3.) Gregory may be the guy that falls there, but he's the same thing has Moore. I am hoping for Shelton

I really like Beasley, I see no way he gets to 9 though(I have going 3.) Gregory may be the guy that falls there, but he's the same thing has Moore. I am hoping for Shelton

I've been saying it for weeks...I don't want a 240 lb DE trying to set the edge against a 320 lb OT. Speed helps on a pass rush...but against the run, you need to be a little more stout than 240 lbs I think. Gregory falls into the 'not stout' category as far as I'm concerned...especially in the top 10 of the draft, a one trick pony is not ideal.

So you have Beasley going before Fowler?

I've been saying it for weeks...I don't want a 240 lb DE trying to set the edge against a 320 lb OT. Speed helps on a pass rush...but against the run, you need to be a little more stout than 240 lbs I think. Gregory falls into the 'not stout' category as far as I'm concerned...especially in the top 10 of the draft, a one trick pony is not ideal.

So you have Beasley going before Fowler?

Yes, Beasley to Jags, Fowler to Jets.