SportsWrath

I'm probably in the minority, but I think tomorrow's game is going to be one of the more interesting ones the Giants play for the rest of the season.

Sephiroth

The Giants are a formerly great team that is clearly in decline. They haven't looked good now for about three seasons.

The Jags, on the other hand, are quite interesting. They have the league's youngest team, and are third in sacks. They have a young QB, WR, and RB and are clearly trying to build towards next year.

The Giants, on the othe hand... well, who knows what the Giants are?

It will be interesting to see who comes out on top. A once-great team or a promising young one.

As interesting as a Giants Bears game in the 70's where each team was trying to lose in order to gain 1st draft pick (Gayle Sayers).

Giants won, of course 6-3 in OT. Csonka ran for 100 yards for the only time in a Giants uni.

I'll pass on tomorrow's game, thank you.

I'm so fed up with this team that I couldn't really give a toss about this game. I will always root for the Giants to win however. ( even when the season is over and results are meaningless ) . I don't subscribe to the theory that 3-13 would be good for us. ( although I want Fewell gone ). Really disappointing ......... And it is still bloody November!

I'm so fed up with this team that I couldn't really give a toss about this game. I will always root for the Giants to win however. ( even when the season is over and results are meaningless ) . I don't subscribe to the theory that 3-13 would be good for us. ( although I want Fewell gone ). Really disappointing ......... And it is still bloody November!

It's not just about where we pick in the 1st round... it's in every round more or less... and you know what... maybe we can land a game changer or 2 or three this time around too (ODB seems to be one already)...

My main concern is the Jacksonville strength matches up against the Giants weakness. They have a very good DL, who can really get after the QB. If we can't run the ball at least a little today, to slow that pass rush down, it could be a long afternoon. An upset wouldn't shock me.

My main concern is the Jacksonville strength matches up against the Giants weakness. They have a very good DL, who can really get after the QB. If we can't run the ball at least a little today, to slow that pass rush down, it could be a long afternoon. An upset wouldn't shock me.

Like us beating them?