SportsWrath

Will we boo Peyton Manning When He Come To Giants Stadium?

Plax 4 Prez

Will we boo Peyton Manning When He Come To Giants Stadium?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. boo/clap/stay quiet

• boo
    • clap
    • stay quiet

yes, we as the FAB 4 will be attending the home opener, as we have for the past 20 years...fine foods will be consumed, and alcholic beverages will be drank...anyone who cares to join may looks no further than the masses seeking passage into our tent area...

You have to be kidding me. I may not go now.

Guest Lockhart
nah, Madison will pick it off ;)

Marvin has torched Sam Madison countless times, especially when the Colts and the Dolphins were in the same division. The Dolphins rarely let Madison cover Marvin one-on-one as everytime they did, Peyton went long.

Guest Carbo
They should hand out towels. You wouldn't believe it but I bet it adds extra engery to those who go. I'd love that. They make the game even better. Just ask Steelers fans.
The game is better for Steelers fans because they have a winning organization, another Super Bowl ring, and a franchise QB to lead them for the next decade.

The game is better for Steelers fans because they have a winning organization, another Super Bowl ring, and a franchise QB to lead them for the next decade.

Those fans were enjoying their team with those towels when they were 6-10.

lets just say he wont be getting boo's like mcnabb will....

TOs reception will be fun.

A lot of things are going to happen at Giants games home and away this year. There is so much more to the matchups that we have then last year.

Well, we'll see who does better this year

Guest Carbo
Well, we'll see who does better this year
Are you suggesting that the Giants will be better than the Steelers this year?! :confused:

Guest nosebleed
Has anyone else noticed that the last few times I've called the Fab 4 out, they have not responded to me?

You want in on the festivities??? Add your name to the list, early.........

Guest nosebleed
No you shithead. I want you and the rest of the Fab 4 to own up to my bet, you useless, dickless pieces of shit.

Fill me in on this "bet" toughguy, I have been traveling this great U.S. land for a few weeks.