SportsWrath

Odell and Eli

BlueInCanada

As for the quality of the video as an nfl worthy highlight film, only two of the catches in that video had him shown with only getting one foot in. With his body control he will have no problem making those sideline catches and getting two feet in, he played to the rules he was playing under, same rules as every other wr ever drafted (at least since that rule was established).

Plus, it's a college highlight film, I'm sure in 3 or 4 years someone will put together an NFL hgihlight film for him getting both feet in.

I have no problems with highlight video, but I'd rather watch game tape to see the struggles with a player too. I don't want to see successes only, to limit the bias of the school, of the player, of the NFL team.

Do you know what else counts as a completion in college football? Getting two feet inbounds. I do like to see WRs in college getting two feet in instead of just one, despite the rule, especially if they have NFL aspirations. If a player went above and beyond and focused on two feet while in college, it'd make the video a moot point.

That said, the video can only show what the player has done. Regarding the video, I don't think it should be doctored one way or the other to make the player look good or bad.

I have no problems with highlight video, but I'd rather watch game tape to see the struggles with a player too. I don't want to see successes only, to limit the bias of the school, of the player, of the NFL team.

Do you know what else counts as a completion in college football? Getting two feet inbounds. I do like to see WRs in college getting two feet in instead of just one, despite the rule, especially if they have NFL aspirations. If a player went above and beyond and focused on two feet while in college, it'd make the video a moot point.

That said, the video can only show what the player has done. Regarding the video, I don't think it should be doctored one way or the other to make the player look good or bad.

Well, I still think we are splitting hairs. It was two plays out of a couple dozen. Plenty of catches on there showing him getting both feet in on the sideline.