SportsWrath

Brandon Jacobs Rips 49ers’ Harbaugh On WFAN: ‘He Is A B—’ And A Loser

Mr. P

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Brandon Jacobs is still mad about his time with the San Francisco 49ers.

And that’s the understatement of the century.

The former Giants running back, who recently announced his retirement, called Niners head coach Jim Harbaugh a “bitch” several times Thursday during an interview on WFAN’s “Boomer & Carton” show.

“He is a bitch, and that’s why he’s never won anything,” Jacobs said.
play

The 49ers, who lost to Baltimore in last year’s Super Bowl, were eliminated by Seattle in Sunday’s NFC Championship game.

Jacobs was drafted by the Giants in 2005, winning two Super Bowl championships in his first seven years.

He signed with San Francisco in 2012 but played in only two games due to injury. The 31-year-old was eventually suspended by the 49ers for a number of social media messages criticizing the team for his lack of playing time.

Jacobs was cut on Dec. 31, 2012 and returned to Big Blue in September.

“I have one regret in my career, and that’s going to the 49ers when I could have stayed in New York,” Jacobs said. “I just wanted to see what stuff was like with another team and it didn’t work out.”

Jacobs said he “wasn’t liked” and it felt as if he was being “held hostage” in San Francisco.

“It is what it is,” he said. “I’ve got two rings. Harbaugh, though, he’s a bitch. So it doesn’t matter.”

All but seven of Jacobs’ career 5,094 rushing yards came with the Giants.

Listen to the complete interview:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/01/23/jacobs-on-wfan-49ers-harbaugh-is-a-b-will-never-win-anything/

I've never been able to figure out if BJ just has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old, or if there are serious developmental issues there or if he's simply not too bright.......but he always seemed unstable. I always got the impression he was one comment or one perceived snub away from a complete melt down/freak out.

The Giants are a class organization. BJ was a decent player for us but I've felt he many

times was an embarrassment to the franchise. He also has an overinflated sense of his importance as a Giant. Frankly, he's retired now, I'd prefer to not hear his big mouth anymore. I'm no fan of Harbaugh but that's not the point. STFU already. The Giants let you walk because you were washed up and didn't know it, and you acted like a complete fool sometimes.

I've never been able to figure out if BJ just has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old, or if there are serious developmental issues there or if he's simply not too bright.......but he always seemed unstable. I always got the impression he was one comment or one perceived snub away from a complete melt down/freak out.

He has always been a very emotionally intense person. I don't think you can get the kind of intensity he showed when he played without it be a driving force in everything he does. I wouldn't question his intelligence.

The Giants are a class organization. BJ was a decent player for us but I've felt he many

times was an embarrassment to the franchise. He also has an overinflated sense of his importance as a Giant. Frankly, he's retired now, I'd prefer to not hear his big mouth anymore. I'm no fan of Harbaugh but that's not the point. STFU already. The Giants let you walk because you were washed up and didn't know it, and you acted like a complete fool sometimes.

Bingo.

Yes, but he's probably right about Harbaugh. The guy has had the best starting seasons of any coach in history, but he's a douche. And the Jacobs signing made no sense except they didn't want Giants to have him should they meet in playoffs.

Boldin from his brother for a 6 is fishy too.

Yes, but he's probably right about Harbaugh. The guy has had the best starting seasons of any coach in history, but he's a douche. And the Jacobs signing made no sense except they didn't want Giants to have him should they meet in playoffs.

Boldin from his brother for a 6 is fishy too.

How many guys on that roster are Singletary's guys?

How many guys on that roster are Singletary's guys?

i don't think that singletary's voice was heard too much in the draft war room, if that's what you mean. Give Harbaugh credit, he and the front office have done a very good job. A fumbled punt, a bad red zone series and a great tip and intercept from perhaps 3 super bowl wins. When you get that far, you're good.

Hey, don't get me wrong... I love the guy too. I still wear my Jacobs Super Bowl Jersey at least two weekends out of the month.

But let's call a spade a spade. The guy wasn't the most tactful speaker and did plenty of boneheaded shit during his time as a Giant... helmet in the stands, anyone?

Hey, don't get me wrong... I love the guy too. I still wear my Jacobs Super Bowl Jersey at least two weekends out of the month.

But let's call a spade a spade. The guy wasn't the most tactful speaker and did plenty of boneheaded shit during his time as a Giant... helmet in the stands, anyone?

He wore his heart on his sleeve, and it resulted in some dumb stuff.

But I always felt like he loved the organization.

Would take Jacobs over some of the mercenaries that have stolen paychecks from the G-Men.

Hold on. Didn't the 49ers sign him after we didn't resign him.

And who was the coach of that team that thought enough of him to give him that chance.

And who got injured so other running backs established themselves and knocked him down the pecking order.

It's easy for him to bitch and moan about other guys now after things didn't work out for him. But 3 years in a row that bitch has been in the conference championship game and Brandon got rescued off the scrap heap by the Giants.

Jacobs needs to shut his mouth and go away.