SportsWrath

Giants Pro Player Personnel Department

Sephiroth

As much as the Giants suck at evaluating draft talent, I have to take my hat off to their pro player department.

We lost Hynoski, and we got Connor. Seems like an improvement to me.

We lost our entire starting RB carousel, and still managed to not totally suck with Jacobs and Hillis.

Trumaine McBride has been a find, and Jon Beason has totally changed the complexion of this defense. It can be argued that Mike Patterson and Cullen Jenkins have contributed more to the defense than our "homegrown" guys, Joseph and Hankins.

I almost feel like we should go the Redskins route and start trading picks for players. We can't draft for shit but we can find diamonds in the rough like nobody's business.

Hankin was impressive in the very little time he was allowed to play. What's maddening to me is we have talent that's left on the bench instead of learning the game hands on... Thanks to that old and tired method... Wilson will be a rookie again next year so will so many others...

I'm always taken aback when I see 3rd round picks play and shine for other teams.

It boggles my mind that other teams actually play their draft classes while the Giants' picks get a couple snaps here and there on special teams. Who knows what we have when the only draft picks that ever seen any time are our 5 ft 9 WRs.

As much as the Giants suck at evaluating draft talent, I have to take my hat off to their pro player department.

We lost Hynoski, and we got Connor. Seems like an improvement to me.

We lost our entire starting RB carousel, and still managed to not totally suck with Jacobs and Hillis.

Trumaine McBride has been a find, and Jon Beason has totally changed the complexion of this defense. It can be argued that Mike Patterson and Cullen Jenkins have contributed more to the defense than our "homegrown" guys, Joseph and Hankins.

I almost feel like we should go the Redskins route and start trading picks for players. We can't draft for shit but we can find diamonds in the rough like nobody's business.

Slamming and praising them at the same time or are they completely separate groups?