SportsWrath

Your predictions for the second half of the season

Sephiroth

Posting this question without posting the remaining schedule means you suck for forcing me to have to look it up. But yeah, 6-10 is very reasonable.

Oakland - win, I'm pretty sure they won't have McFadden and a spy on Pryor to keep his running in check will be enough, even if we only score 21 or 24

Green Bay - win, but only if Rodgers is still out, which appears will be the case. It'll be deemed an upset either way.

Dallas - win, we should've beaten them in week 1 if it weren't for shooting ourselves in the foot repeatedly.

@ Washington - lose, by this time we'll be 5-6 with a win over Dallas. All the playoff talk will start more seriously, and we'll prove we're not the best team in the division

@ San Diego - lose, at 5-7 going into the game, we'll get lit up by Rivers.

Seattle - lose, we'll be 5-8 going in and 5-9 coming out. Their defense is too good.

@ Detroit - lose, look for Megatron to have a field day.

Washington - win, we still have pride as a team...that much is apparent. I think we're lacking skill in certain positions, not heart. We're 5-10 going in and we win this one to improve to 6-10 on the pride factor alone.

I think we're going to see more spirited play... probably not enough to actually do anything with, but enough to take us out of the top-5 for the NFL draft. Maybe finish with a 6-10 record and a pick somewhere around #10.

Home games: Oakland, Green Bay (without Rodgers), Dallas, Seattle, Washington

Away: Washington, San Diego, Detroit

I think we win this week (but the running QB scares me!) and we'll steal 2 of the remaining 4 home games. We're simply not consistent enough to expect to win 3 or God knows, 4 of 4. Lose all three on the road. Leaves us at 5-11, picking...what? 7th? 8th?

Oakland - win, it all starts with this game. If they come out and shit the bed, I think the rest of the season is just going to get uglier. But coming off a bye week, getting healthy, on a winning streak... this is a must win game.

Green Bay - Win. Green Bay with out Rodgers is a totally different team. The defense has shown if nothing else they can stop a running attack when there is no passing threat.

Dallas - win, I cannot imagine losing to Romo twice in one season.

@ Washington - lose, Classic Giants move here... look hot, having things in our favor, fuck it up with a flat performance

@ San Diego - Win. The type of Game that gives Eli a hard-on. He wants to show Rivers that he deserves more attention

Seattle - lose, The Seahawks are going to be a tough win for any team this year. A couple of turnovers turn it into a real morale buster

@ Detroit - lose,it seems un-natural to pick the Lions here. By default I believe Detroit will lose most games and in my mind I can see the Giants going in and winning an impressive game, which is why I would bet the opposite happens.

Washington - Win, because fuck them. At best the Redskins are a flawed team, last game at home probably some one's playoffs are on the line here, team steps up and wins a hard fought game to end the season.

7-9 Fall short of playoffs end up with mid-first round pick... so yes, worst case scenario.