SportsWrath

Jacobs doubtful for tonight

Treehugger

Brandon Jacobs: Don't expect the Giants' running back to suit up Monday night vs. the Vikings. He's listed as questionable with a hamstring injury, but word is he's more doubtful. The 0-6 Giants will need rookie Michael Cox and newly-signed veteran Peyton Hillis to come up big.

It's true, I want to see Giant Cox come up big.

Hillis and Cox tonight....c'mon man!!

I see Adrien Robinson and Johnathan Hankins are also inactive...why even draft these guys if we aren't going to give them a shot? Coughlin seriously can't inactivate Brandon Myers for Robinson just to see what he's got? The kid must really suck. And Hankins...I understand that the 35 year olds on our team are actually doing pretty well but they aren't going to stay solid forever. Get the kid out there.

Hillis and Cox tonight....c'mon man!!

I see Adrien Robinson and Johnathan Hankins are also inactive...why even draft these guys if we aren't going to give them a shot? Coughlin seriously can't inactivate Brandon Myers for Robinson just to see what he's got? The kid must really suck. And Hankins...I understand that the 35 year olds on our team are actually doing pretty well but they aren't going to stay solid forever. Get the kid out there.

When the "kid" was out there 2 weeks ago, he was more active than anyone else... Coughlin is an old grumpy asshole.