SportsWrath

Wilson vs. Randle

Sephiroth

Why is it that Wilson fumbles twice and ends up in Coughlin's doghouse, but Rueben Fucking Randle's shitty routes have resulted in 6 picks and he's still playing each week?

I never thought I'd say this, but Randle is dumber than Mario Manningham.

I want to know why Eli is constantly targeting Randle. I'd stop throwing to a guy if every 3rd time I threw it to him, the ball was getting picked off.

And WTF was with that "throw away" on 3rd down late in the game? Eli's decision making this season has been piss poor. I'm still a big fan of his, but there is no denying, he is not the same QB this year.

randle also had a big fumble that didn't technically count cuz there was a flag on the play but if he didn't fumble we would've declined the penalty and had a TD.

then there was his bonehead play last night too.

i asked this same question in the gameday thread, maybe wilson rubs coughlin the wrong way in general

He's reminding me a lot of what Cruz was like on his breakout year, actually. Randle will continue to improve. I just wish they'd use him on more deep slants, like the ones Eli was hitting all day last week. But it worked last week so why try it again, right Gilly?

I think the first defender touched his leg before he fell over, and he thought he was down.

Yeah, I didn't think that was such a big deal. He gave himself up, thats the rule. Fuck Mayock, he doesn't know as much as he thinks.

Now, there was the Plaxico Burress play from way back when... where he was running, fell down untouched, got up, then spiked the ball... that was a fumble. Randle was on the ground.

Why is it that Wilson fumbles twice and ends up in Coughlin's doghouse, but Rueben Fucking Randle's shitty routes have resulted in 6 picks and he's still playing each week?

I never thought I'd say this, but Randle is dumber than Mario Manningham.

I don't like the "doghouse"... it just keeps talent from getting the game time experience necessary to reach their potential.

I don't like the "doghouse"... it just keeps talent from getting the game time experience necessary to reach their potential.

Agreed completely. If anything, it makes their development that much more delayed. Especially with a first round pick who could be a game changer.

You wanna stack up the big plays that Wilson and Randle have made so far and take a shot in the dark who has done more this season? That would probably be why one guy ends up in the doghouse and the other keeps getting chances. Not sure who is smarter between Randle and Manningham. I have too many doubts and questions about Wilson on the field.

You wanna stack up the big plays that Wilson and Randle have made so far and take a shot in the dark who has done more this season? That would probably be why one guy ends up in the doghouse and the other keeps getting chances. Not sure who is smarter between Randle and Manningham. I have too many doubts and questions about Wilson on the field.

I've got just as many about Randle. I don't think it's a coincidence that six of Manning's picks this season has been when he's been throwing to him. Same thing used to happen with Manningham.

I've got just as many about Randle. I don't think it's a coincidence that six of Manning's picks this season has been when he's been throwing to him. Same thing used to happen with Manningham.

Who were the other 11 picks targeting?

Who were the other 11 picks targeting?

One targeted the back of Da'rel Scott's head. Another targeted the space 4 feet above Brandon Meyer's head. Several targeted a double, sometimes even triple covered Victor Cruz.

One targeted the back of Da'rel Scott's head. Another targeted the space 4 feet above Brandon Meyer's head. Several targeted a double, sometimes even triple covered Victor Cruz.

:LMAO: You sure you are not some British snob prig with all of that dry whimsy...? :D