SportsWrath

Nicks...

GorillaNJ

Exactly. If it's this difficult to execute then Coughlin needs to step in and tell Gilbride to cut down the playbook. The Giants would have been in most of these games if it weren't for all the execution problems. Eli can't be this bad at throwing to the proper routes.

Exactly. If it's this difficult to execute then Coughlin needs to step in and tell Gilbride to cut down the playbook. The Giants would have been in most of these games if it weren't for all the execution problems. Eli can't be this bad at throwing to the proper routes.

I think the biggest factor this season is the lack of practice time. Gilbride's scheme is unstoppable when everyone is on the same page... with so much less time to get on the same page than in the past, I have to think that is a big part of the offense's struggles.

I think the biggest factor this season is the lack of practice time. Gilbride's scheme is unstoppable when everyone is on the same page... with so much less time to get on the same page than in the past, I have to think that is a big part of the offense's struggles.

I think defenses are getting wise onto the progressions and knowing what routes they are sending receivers to... A lot of the ints are almost right to defenders with a receiver out if position. Not much happens on accident.

The lack of a run game really hamstrings Eli passing game

I think the whole problem is overthinking. We arent playign to our strengths. We arent going to Nicks deep. We arent going to Cruz on quick slants and typical slot formations, we arent going to Randle when the first 2 options are blocked....we have no fucking TE to speak of. And we keep dropping back a little too much. The overall offensive game plan scheme sucks and that is all on Gilbride. The league keeps evolving but he doesnt. Most teams have now figured out the read option shit as well. Thats what good coaching does. Lets see how we do it. I bet we fling shit on ourselves.

I think the whole problem is overthinking. We arent playign to our strengths. We arent going to Nicks deep. We arent going to Cruz on quick slants and typical slot formations, we arent going to Randle when the first 2 options are blocked....we have no fucking TE to speak of. And we keep dropping back a little too much. The overall offensive game plan scheme sucks and that is all on Gilbride. The league keeps evolving but he doesnt. Most teams have now figured out the read option shit as well. Thats what good coaching does. Lets see how we do it. I bet we fling shit on ourselves.

Shit, I'm no fan of Gilbride and I agree with some of your points about the league catching on and our inability to evolve, but even his calls on Sunday weren't that bad. Eli missing guys by 5+ yards, 3 intentional grounding penalties, and 3 more interceptions were the reasons we lost.

Offensive line wasn't dominant, but they weren't the worst either on Sunday.

Shit, I'm no fan of Gilbride and I agree with some of your points about the league catching on and our inability to evolve, but even his calls on Sunday weren't that bad. Eli missing guys by 5+ yards, 3 intentional grounding penalties, and 3 more interceptions were the reasons we lost.

Offensive line wasn't dominant, but they weren't the worst either on Sunday.

We have no running game.. including Sunday... the OL is still atrocious... sure Eli didn't get sacked a lot but the OL is now our biggest weakness.

Is it just me or is the first year that it has happened that Eli and the WRs have not been on the same page where he throws the ball into an area where NO WR....NONE....NOTHING BLUE is present? That has to be something to do with the overthinking playbook and the idiocy in playcalling. Its happening frequently. Let the opposition think he are running a complicated play....but JUST FUCKING RUN A SIMPLE PLAY THAT THE OTHER DIMWITS ON THE TEAM CAN FUCKING UNDERSTAND! We need Nobel Prize winners on this team for the overthinking shit that we are doing.

Is it just me or is the first year that it has happened that Eli and the WRs have not been on the same page where he throws the ball into an area where NO WR....NONE....NOTHING BLUE is present? That has to be something to do with the overthinking playbook and the idiocy in playcalling. Its happening frequently. Let the opposition think he are running a complicated play....but JUST FUCKING RUN A SIMPLE PLAY THAT THE OTHER DIMWITS ON THE TEAM CAN FUCKING UNDERSTAND! We need Nobel Prize winners on this team for the overthinking shit that we are doing.

Saint Gilbride's Way...why make it simple when each offensive player can have a menu of options just based on which way the MIKE looks first as he sneaks up to the line.. :D