SportsWrath

Nicks...

GorillaNJ

What sort of trade value do you think he has?? They will not pay him top dollar this off season...

Think we get an oline player and a second round draft pick?

He has skills and size to step into a team and contribute on a playoff run.

I don't think anyone is going to trade for a guy who, in all likelihood, only has 11 games left until he's a free agent....I don't think there's anyone out there that's that desperate for a WR....

I think the Giants could keep him by cutting other veterans who are not living up to contracts. HN is still young and proven, and with an adequate oline and OC this could be a good offense. Cruz is more or less a one trick pony and Randle is up and down.

Nicks seems under utilized that's for sure.

Like Herc said in the gd thread, why did they stop going to him in the second half? I mean he is a great deep threat as well if all you want to do is chuck it 50 yards down field twice a series.

not sure if he moved ahead of myers after today but he's been 4th on the team in targets all season. it's a god damn joke

For sure and that has to be on Eli. He seems to lock on Cruz too much.

I don't think you guys can make that claim with certainty... could it be he wasn't getting separation... I don't think Eli should force the ball to him if it make it high risk.

Like Herc said in the gd thread, why did they stop going to him in the second half? I mean he is a great deep threat as well if all you want to do is chuck it 50 yards down field twice a series.

It's hard for us as Giants fans to fathom, but other teams ususally make these things called "adjustments" in which they try to address the biggest issues on the field during the game. It's sounds crazy, I know, but maybe the Eagles started doubling Nicks?

It's hard for us as Giants fans to fathom, but other teams ususally make these things called "adjustments" in which they try to address the biggest issues on the field during the game. It's sounds crazy, I know, but maybe the Eagles started doubling Nicks?

Didn't looked doubled when he pulled up short on a route that lead to a INT to me.

Didn't looked doubled when he pulled up short on a route that lead to a INT to me.

Exactly my point. That was a perfect throw to a single coverage Nicks who had the inside route. He just fucking pulled up for some reason and it led to an INT. Lets not forget the TD drop that was a picture perfect throw to only one area where only Nicks could have gotten it. Straight up fucking drop.

he pulled up because the defender had position on him. that ball should've never been thrown

No he didn't... he should have continued his route and use his body to shield the ball from the defender.