SportsWrath

Antrelle Rolle sounding like Pepper Johnson

JMFP

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/frustrated-rolle-challenges-big-blue-show-attitude-article-1.1465964

There was a call for “more fight” and “more dog” and “more attitude.” There was a fierce vow to play “Antrel Rolle ball,” whatever the heck that is. And there was a passionate promise to do this his way, even if the Giants didn’t like it.

“From this point on, I don’t care what the situation may be, I don’t care what the outcome is, I don’t care what the hell has to happen,” Antrel Rolle said.

“If they want to kick me (out) from around here, from the New York Giants, then that’s what’s going to have to happen. But I’m going to play Antrel Rolle ball the way I know how to play Antrel Rolle ball. And I’m going to lead the way I know how to lead.”....

He's our best player defensively.

I think Stevie Brown showed us quite a bit in very limited time... Rolle has been caught out of position or simply not knowing the ball was already in the air. I'm not saying he sucks but he's not living up to the immense size of his paycheck... and neither are quite a few on this team.

I think Stevie Brown showed us quite a bit in very limited time... Rolle has been caught out of position or simply not knowing the ball was already in the air. I'm not saying he sucks but he's not living up to the immense size of his paycheck... and neither are quite a few on this team.

Brown isn't very good at anything but INTs. Don't get me wrong... that's HUGE... but he's neither good in coverage, nor in run support.

Brown isn't very good at anything but INTs. Don't get me wrong... that's HUGE... but he's neither good in coverage, nor in run support.

But he'll get better at those things with experience. Last year was the first significant playing time he's had....and you can't teach that instinctive nose for the ball.

But he'll get better at those things with experience. Last year was the first significant playing time he's had....and you can't teach that instinctive nose for the ball.

He was a huge hit to the defense.

Basically, this defense either gets a turnover or else allows a score.

If football was played with your mouth, Rolle would be All Pro every year. I'm not saying he's a bad player, but nas is right here, he's never had the impact that his check commanded.

And Stevie Brown replaces Phillips not Rolle, not sure about the comparisons?