SportsWrath

They really should be fucking ashamed of themselves today

boohyah

Perhaps a show of resiliance and try and put together some sort of fucking effort out of respect for a coach who lost his brother last week after the game. Who probably put all of that aside knowing how the guy is trying to figure out how to get this team back on track for this week. Poor fucking job all around. Seriously, with guys like Eli and Tuck and Rolle, who are fucking veterans on this team and have been through enough, can somebody out on that field show some fucking leadership or emotion to get this team going without having our 60 plus old coach losing his fucking wig on the sideline because his team can't help themselves today not to find a way to fuck up.

Sorry, because of the day I had today I had to DVR the game and watch it late tonight and frankly sportswise this was a horrible day, my county lost in Ireland, Man Utd got fucked over in soccer and even my own soccer team lost badly yesterday morning. I hoped that somehow the Giants would get back something out of this lousy sports weekend, but amazingly, they actually played worse and made less effort that everything else combined.

I'm sorry, I'm pissed and I had to vent, but I can't stand lack of effort.

For all the shit David Wilson has taken this year so far, I thought he tried the hardest to make something out of the shit he was given today.

He ran hard, and for a speed guy he was finishing his runs with good power toward the end. He's going to be a difference maker. We might not see it this year with our clusterfuck of a line but it will happen for him.

He ran hard, and for a speed guy he was finishing his runs with good power toward the end. He's going to be a difference maker. We might not see it this year with our clusterfuck of a line but it will happen for him.

At least Tom acknowledged that in the press conference, which he should , the kid tried to make shit outta nothing.

For all the shit David Wilson has taken this year so far, I thought he tried the hardest to make something out of the shit he was given today.

I agree... to have that brilliant TD brought back because of that "hold" by Beatty... I mean I have seen holds and I have seen holds...watched 45 years of football...if you call that hold well damn it you have to call it every play... because there were times when Panther linemen literally had Giants in choke holds...But Wilson looks like a keeper and will bring it when he has a team around him.