SportsWrath

Could Pugh grade out as the best OL in the draft?

Treehugger

After this season, Reese may have a good case to offer Eli a pay cut.

Something along the lines of, "hey, Eli... if you don't want to be crippled in two years, you might want to take a pay cut so we can afford NFL-caliber linemen to put in front of you."

Something along the lines of, "hey, Eli... if you don't want to be crippled in two years, you might want to take a pay cut so we can afford NFL-caliber linemen to put in front of you."

To which Eli should reply, "As long as you don't over pay a FA, again". Some of that cap hell is Reese missing on FA signings.

Seriously. Eli keeps getting hit like this he won't make it to November, much-less the end of the season

To which Eli should reply, "As long as you don't over pay a FA, again". Some of that cap hell is Reese missing on FA signings.

Who knows... It maybe easy to criticize a GM from the outside... sometimes things just don't pan out... I'm sure it's a learning experience... remember how the redskins kept signing flashy names.... or how the Eagles fielded the dream team? Eli can be a pain in the tuchus... but he's brilliant or incredibly lucky when he's on. Remember Eli doesn't show emotion... I bet you it's eating him up inside... I still like him a great deal.

Just to let you guys know PFF had Justin Pugh as responsible for 2 sacks allowed last Sunday.

I only saw one, but even so, allowing "only" two sacks would make him arguably the most productive player on the NYG offensive line on Sunday.

That was easily the worst offensive line play I've seen from the Giants since the 2001 or 2003 seasons. Maybe the worst I've seen from any team.