SportsWrath

Giants bring in Rhodes, Hill, Goff for workouts.

Sephiroth

Interesting....the Giants have to do something as they are so depleted behind the defensive line. Rhodes sounds like someone who could hold the fort until Will Hill is back and if Goff is healthy and has kept his body in shape, he might be good to spell Herzlich for awhile.

We need to do something. I'm glad the Giants are at least looking outside for help...they need it.

Two of those three have actually played LB and started in this league, therefore they are not Jerry Reese quality linebackers.

Goff was a Giant once already. What are we doing trying to make it 2007 again???? How Many Old Giants are we going to re sign? Might as well sign Tiki and Shawn O'hare bake Call Strahan up Hell LT might want to play again as well. Carl Banks Practically still on the team just on the media side He should be an easy sign. FUCK It bring back the TUNA.

Interesting....the Giants have to do something as they are so depleted behind the defensive line. Rhodes sounds like someone who could hold the fort until Will Hill is back and if Goff is healthy and has kept his body in shape, he might be good to spell Herzlich for awhile.

We need to do something. I'm glad the Giants are at least looking outside for help...they need it.

he is going through the same thing Terrell Thomas has done 2 ACLs.

Two of those three have actually played LB and started in this league, therefore they are not Jerry Reese quality linebackers.

LOL.

Shouldn't this whole debacle be telling Reese something?

I mean, he was in charge of the 2013 draft, right?....I recall he selected a 3rd string QB when 6 linebackers flew off the shelf in the 4th round.

And now, he's turning over every stone in the creek trying to find someone that can play the position.

Unbelievable.

Whispers are that Rhodes is being blackballed because he's possibly gay.

http://deadspin.com/is-the-nfl-blacklisting-kerry-rhodes-1300128496

Free agent safety Kerry Rhodes was more or less outed by Media Takeout during the offseason (the pictures that MTO posted of him with another man appear to have been scrubbed from the site). He still hasn't found a job. This is fucked up, because Kerry Rhodes is good. In fact, by many metrics, he's very good.

Rhodes picked off four passes last season (two of them came against the Jets, but still!) and was part of the fifth-best pass defense in the NFL. Pro Football Focus had him ranked as the fourth-best safety in all of football in 2012. Apart from the retired Ronde Barber, Rhodes is the only player in PFF's top 30 safeties from 2012 that doesn't currently have a jobLook at his career stats and you will see that there was no obvious drop-off in the quality of Rhodes's play in 2012 compared to the seven previous seasons. He's been serviceable at worst and Pro Bowl-caliber at best. Nothing about him has changed except for the fact that someone put up a picture of him with his arm around a dude. Rhodes has vehemently denied the gay rumors, and yet the mere suspicion of his gayness seems to have been enough to make him unemployable.

LOL.

I mean, he was in charge of the 2013 draft, right?....I recall he selected a 3rd string QB when 6 linebackers flew off the shelf in the 4th round.

And now, he's turning over every stone in the creek trying to find someone that can play the position.

Unbelievable.

I'm not sure I'd be more comfortable with a 4th round rookie out here instead of a vet.

Goff was a Giant once already. What are we doing trying to make it 2007 again???? How Many Old Giants are we going to re sign? Might as well sign Tiki and Shawn O'hare bake Call Strahan up Hell LT might want to play again as well. Carl Banks Practically still on the team just on the media side He should be an easy sign. FUCK It bring back the TUNA.

Why not Kawika Mitchell? The best linebacker the Giants had in 2007 Is he even in the league anymore?

Oh, he's definitely gay. From wikipedia:

Kerry played the role of the Lead Police Officer in Lady Gaga's #1 video "Paparazzi"

But that Cards can't cut him for that, and wouldn't cut the #4 ranked safety in the league without a better reason than that.

LOL.

Unbelievable.

Hindsight is always 20/20. But under Jerry Reese, we've never had a solidified LB corps, whether it's through draft or through FA or a combination of the two.

Ive seen some of those pics..and it certainly looks like he is at the very least bi sexual.

that said, who the fuck cares? lets sign him, he is stil a solid player.

I don't think anyone cares... I just don't think he was cut because of his alleged sexuality.

ku-bigpic.jpg

well, if that kid isn't family, then there's nothing alleged about his sexuality.

yeah, theyre pretty incriminating so to speak. I saw ones where he was playfully carrying the guy (same guy in the pics above) shirtless...and it wasnt in a "my friend is drunk and I need to carry him" way, it was, for lack of a better word, pretty gay.

yeah, theyre pretty incriminating so to speak. I saw ones where he was playfully carrying the guy (same guy in the pics above) shirtless...and it wasnt in a "my friend is drunk and I need to carry him" way, it was, for lack of a better word, pretty gay.

I'm not interested in making a civil rights statement at the expense of the football team, but if Rhodes can still ball, then I'm 100% behind him.

Behind him in a completely non gay way, just so we're clear.