SportsWrath

Stat given last night

ksm7

Kind of a disingenuous stat because how many starting QBs were even in the league 5 years ago? Out of the ones who were, how many have missed significant time because of injury or some other reason?

Eli has started every game for the last 5 seasons. That's a big reason why he'd be on top of that list, and it's a credit to him. Even Tom Brady missed almost all of 2008. Peyton Manning missed a season plus. Matt Stafford missed significant games. Vick missed games every season since his return from prison. Carson Palmer was in retirement. A host of other QBs weren't even in the NFL. It would be a much easier list to identify Eli's peers that have played every game, or at least ALMOST every game, for the last 5 seasons.

Matt Ryan, Phillip Rivers, Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers (missed 2 games), Drew Brees (missed 1 game). That's it.

Kind of a disingenuous stat because how many starting QBs were even in the league 5 years ago? Out of the ones who were, how many have missed significant time because of injury or some other reason?

Eli has started every game for the last 5 seasons. That's a big reason why he'd be on top of that list, and it's a credit to him. Even Tom Brady missed almost all of 2008. Peyton Manning missed a season plus. Matt Stafford missed significant games. Vick missed games every season since his return from prison. Carson Palmer was in retirement. A host of other QBs weren't even in the NFL. It would be a much easier list to identify Eli's peers that have played every game, or at least ALMOST every game, for the last 5 seasons.

Matt Ryan, Phillip Rivers, Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers (missed 2 games), Drew Brees (missed 1 game). That's it.

:LMAO:

I think it's got less to do with the fact that he hasn't been injured and more to do with the fact that he throws it to the wrong team when he is under pressure.

I think it's got less to do with the fact that he hasn't been injured and more to do with the fact that he throws it to the wrong team when he is under pressure.

....like....on his own five yard line...super bowl...fourth quarter......3.50 minutes left...down 2 points...I'm thinking there is a little pressure here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSgZzHSts0

C. Wagon

I'm not a Giants fan but seriously? You're quarterback is Tony Romo who goes out of his way to make sure his interceptions are thrown at the very worst time.

When my team (The Redskins) played you the last game of the season I'm surprised Shannahan didn't thank the 12th man (Tony Romo) for the win. LOL

The funny thing is whomever put this youtube clip up thought that it would be Romo's last interception as a Cowboy. Au Contraire, little did he know the Cowboys would plunk down

108 million for a 33 year old choke machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veWJGifzUlA

Turns out, on a Sunday Night Opener when the temperature is more than 65 degrees, the player with the most INT return yards without a touchdown is Ryan Mundy.

Seriously, stats are for losers. The Cowboys got the only stat that mattered last night; everything else is just bullshit.

....like....on his own five yard line...super bowl...fourth quarter......3.50 minutes left...down 2 points...I'm thinking there is a little pressure here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSgZzHSts0

C. Wagon

This was a great pass. But he also had great protection. When I'm taking about pressure, I mean when the blocking begins to break down. Such as when he tried to do his little basketball jump shot against Seattle a couple of years ago.

And according to ESPN, the Dog has it wrong. They said he has led the league in INT's since 2004.

Either way, there is no excuse for this many interceptions given the talent he has had around him and the quality of his offensive line.

This was a great pass. But he also had great protection. When I'm taking about pressure, I mean when the blocking begins to break down. Such as when he tried to do his little basketball jump shot against Seattle a couple of years ago.

And according to ESPN, the Dog has it wrong. They said he has led the league in INT's since 2004.

Either way, there is no excuse for this many interceptions given the talent he has had around him and the quality of his offensive line.

"Great protection"....given he had to step up to avoid the rush on the right side...and given where his Centers feet were relative to is step leg...giving him zero follow through and resulting in him short arming it...I think we are safer saying he had 'good" protection on that toss...with 3 minutes left ...in a super bowl. I mean common man...its not like he knocked that out in a Helmet and Shells 8 on 8 drill.

Regardless...how was the protection on this one .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUkUCknT90

I know.... great catch.

Seriously....you can talk all this Oskie shit you want.....the simply truth is....the guy just wins ....and like Janna Jamison..dude don't choke on the big ones.

C. Wagon

I'm not a Giants fan but seriously? You're quarterback is Tony Romo who goes out of his way to make sure his interceptions are thrown at the very worst time.

When my team (The Redskins) played you the last game of the season I'm surprised Shannahan didn't thank the 12th man (Tony Romo) for the win. LOL

The funny thing is whomever put this youtube clip up thought that it would be Romo's last interception as a Cowboy. Au Contraire, little did he know the Cowboys would plunk down

108 million for a 33 year old choke machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veWJGifzUlA

He showed good touch on that one.